OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

FIRSTBORN I actually bought the jacket today...lol

its still in stores along with a couple of other colorways including a Navy one
pimp.gif
Word, I am going to have to check that out. Is it fully lined? It looks like the lining is the same as the shirt your wearing, that from H & M too?

Nice xi's, 3s, kobes& foams!
"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should CHALLENGE me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark Twain
REVIEW HERE

Nice xi's, 3s, kobes& foams!
"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should CHALLENGE me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark Twain
REVIEW HERE

Kweezy (no Romo) but your dreads are dope fam

I hope that my joints turn out that clean when they get longer and I'm "dressing better"

Kweezy (no Romo) but your dreads are dope fam

I hope that my joints turn out that clean when they get longer and I'm "dressing better"

Thanks for the comments back there, y'all. Good stuff, everyone!

Mayhem... dope shot back there, man. 
smokin.gif

Msgt16... sick shot of the III's.

Vans are
pimp.gif
 ,Cris!

Thanks for the comments back there, y'all. Good stuff, everyone!

Mayhem... dope shot back there, man. 
smokin.gif

Msgt16... sick shot of the III's.

Vans are
pimp.gif
 ,Cris!

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

^the little lady is rocking some heat! I can't wait to do the same when I have kids.

My 3yr old daughter wont wear anything other than those damn Twinkle Toe Sketchers.  She cries if she doesnt have a pair on.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

^the little lady is rocking some heat! I can't wait to do the same when I have kids.

My 3yr old daughter wont wear anything other than those damn Twinkle Toe Sketchers.  She cries if she doesnt have a pair on.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom