OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

Originally Posted by vegetaray123

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Some of them folks really need to be [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]READING the title of the thread[/color]

reading this while sitting at the job on a slow friday really made me:
laugh.gif

Nice all star 8's back there.  Good stuff everyone.  Lol, I know what you're talking about crisone.  I got 2 little ones also and I'm constantly picking up or stepping on some small toy in the living room.  No pic today, just wearing all black half cents for another rainy day in the Bay Area.

Nice all star 8's back there.  Good stuff everyone.  Lol, I know what you're talking about crisone.  I got 2 little ones also and I'm constantly picking up or stepping on some small toy in the living room.  No pic today, just wearing all black half cents for another rainy day in the Bay Area.

Ty - love the way you mix up different textures, dope fit

DkVCU - very nice and simple fit, I'm on the hunt for those 3's not sure if I can wait till they release again

Idolkicks - dope crewneck

Cris - all my friends have kids, so I know what is like when they take over, at least you are in a house, imagine the mayhem In 1 bedroom apt!..lol

Anyways..wore something similar
recycled

Supras dont get enough love....these things are durable as *%+@

JCREW military
JCREW crew tee
H&M jeans
Supra Skytops
5374043862_dbc5b3ea8e_b.jpg

5374044184_d760951910_b.jpg

Ty - love the way you mix up different textures, dope fit

DkVCU - very nice and simple fit, I'm on the hunt for those 3's not sure if I can wait till they release again

Idolkicks - dope crewneck

Cris - all my friends have kids, so I know what is like when they take over, at least you are in a house, imagine the mayhem In 1 bedroom apt!..lol

Anyways..wore something similar
recycled

Supras dont get enough love....these things are durable as *%+@

JCREW military
JCREW crew tee
H&M jeans
Supra Skytops
5374043862_dbc5b3ea8e_b.jpg

5374044184_d760951910_b.jpg

a589ow.jpg

Nike Free x Lace Up Save Lives Laces, I was iffy on how they looked with the laces, but I like it. 

for her, Huarache dance

a589ow.jpg

Nike Free x Lace Up Save Lives Laces, I was iffy on how they looked with the laces, but I like it. 

for her, Huarache dance

Originally Posted by 1YoungBlink1

Nice fits ya...

Today..

To take my daughter to Chucke Cheese..

Dope combination with those carnivores. My local outlet has them for $21 and I'm wondering why I passed them up.

Originally Posted by 1YoungBlink1

Nice fits ya...

Today..

To take my daughter to Chucke Cheese..

Dope combination with those carnivores. My local outlet has them for $21 and I'm wondering why I passed them up.

Back
Top Bottom