OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish the store by me had the same inventory as that South Chicago store. Some good stuff there if they still have sizes. Plus it looks like they have the 28 for 129.97 plus the 30%. My stores final price after tax and everything was around $160. Sadly they don't price match. Lame that all stores aren't consistent with prices. I know its due to inventory and what sells in certain areas but its still lame.

I ordered the ea sports trainer 94, but they didnt include the 30% off. Anything i can do.

I wish the store by me had the same inventory as that South Chicago store. Some good stuff there if they still have sizes. Plus it looks like they have the 28 for 129.97 plus the 30%. My stores final price after tax and everything was around $160. Sadly they don't price match. Lame that all stores aren't consistent with prices. I know its due to inventory and what sells in certain areas but its still lame.
Went to that outlet today. Neighborhood was a little rough. They had armed security. A booster was outside about to go in she was like he packing I ain't going in there. But they did seem to have a larger variety than the aurora outlet

Normally if it's a holiday weekend and certain weekend sales, its 30% off shoes off the hash wall ( shoes with no box top) and select ones on the main floor.

Stores have honestly been hit or miss with discounts on phone orders for years now just like they are hit or miss with price matching via phone.

about time we get some ACTUAL nike outlet updates in here :lol:

everytime i check its always Ross or Marshalls update :lol: then I hit up my local one and they don't have nothing :rofl:

when i went to my local outlet for the sale, i asked if he could price match, but since it was a store-based discount(to $50 with the green tag), he couldn't match it.

HOWEVER! The manager of my outlet called their manager and said that there is no reason the 30% shouldn't apply over the phone. He spoke with their manager who confirmed that employees should not be denying the promotion to customers over the phone. I call them again trying to place an order and am told they were sold out the day before (Friday) when that same day (Saturday) i was speaking to another employee who said there was availability but could only do $50 for a phone order...

What's wrong with these outlet employees(sorry if you are one) but some of them just seem to be on a mission to make sure out-of-state people don't get a good deal on a pair of kicks and the only way to win an arguement(i.e. get the 30% off or anything else) you have to talk to the manager.

tl;dr
Frustrated

I hear you. It's frustrating when you know you are getting the run around. I don't think it's an issue of out of staters, but moreso not wanting to any more work than they need to.

And, don'r worry - I'm no Nike outlet employee. I defend them only to the extent that, given what they make, I don't have over the top expectations for the level of service or knowledge the average employee should have.

Went to that outlet today. Neighborhood was a little rough. They had armed security. A booster was outside about to go in she was like he packing I ain't going in there. But they did seem to have a larger variety than the aurora outlet

South Chi is indeed in the hood.

...Not bad on those Huaraches. If I can get the 30 on the phone, I might place an order for those. ....I was anitcipating they'd get to 29.99. 45 + 30% is basically right there.

I just went through a repped a bunch of people who posted info, IMO, we should be repping the people who take the time to post all this valuable information for us forum users. Personally, I've purchased stuff a bunch of times using this outlet, and i bet a lot of you do too, so lets rep the people who help make it a reality.

Even though a thing such as a "rep" is insignificant, it may persuade others to post.....Similar to how Sneakersteals has the new coin program thing.

I'm sorry if asking others to give out Reps is against the rules or a taboo topic, just felt like people posting pics weren't getting any forum love lol.

I don't know if this been asked before...so save the BS for some other day.....but has anyone gone to their local outlet...and show this thread to a manage and have them order from another store?...I think that might will help...since..it their duty to please the customer...

I don't know if this been asked before...so save the BS for some other day.....but has anyone gone to their local outlet...and show this thread to a manage and have them order from another store?...I think that might will help...since..it their duty to please the customer...
They just gonna say "This is not a RELIABLE source"....

so I would not fk this up for others in this thread...

They just gonna say "This is not a RELIABLE source"....
so I would not fk this up for others in this thread...

so what the point of this thread then?..people can't even get the deals they want when it is posted in here...lol..I'm gonna try it...what they gonna do...shut it down?..then they will shut down all sneaker sites that have this sections......

so what the point of this thread then?..people can't even get the deals they want when it is posted in here...lol..I'm gonna try it...what they gonna do...shut it down?..then they will shut down all sneaker sites that have this sections......
I didnt say u cant do it...be my fkin guest...

Folks cant get the deals because they dont make the move...they decide to call it quits after one store...

I called 4 differ stores before I got what I wanted and the item is in Oregon and is being shipped to me in NY....so please tell...how did I get the deal then? 

Here is a better move...why dont have your local factory store call the other factory that carrys the same item you want to pricematch the lower the price...you really think showing them this forum is gonna help? lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom