OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are u in brick nj? My Burlington had the same exact stuff

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't even bother...

Sold out by mid afternoon.... Was there at 7p and all was gone...
I called this morning...put me on hold and hangs up...called again and no answer....figures after all the stuff I read about their shady business..

Great find on those Christmas Lebrons @NrmanCruso  I might try and check a coupl local Marshalls for those TB Kobe 7s

View media item 787858marshalls san leandro. 59.99. the size 14 is a black snake ish looking kobe vii system

nike san leandro had 20% off all shoes and there was a size 10 lebron X volt
most of the kid Js were gone. some really small sizes of certain shoes in the back

Reactions: dz
Christmas 9s in my size too salty jk. I had so many opportunities to but them it's my fault. What does KC stand for they get a lot of heat?

do you know how much they charged you to ship them?

When I placed my order, they asked if I want ground shipping or two day so it depends on which you choose. I chose ground and its about $7. I'm guessing they are charging the same rate as when you order from NDC below $75

Yes they do phone orders. I just made 1 yesterday and they shipped it today.
nerd.gif
 You did what and were successful?!? What'd you order? 

ive been trying to call to see if they have my size and they wont even help me they transfer me and it hangs up lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom