OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i saw the Team Kobe 7's at my local Marshall's. Only big foot sizes left. Will have to check again tomorrow.

Yeah i saw the Team Kobe 7's at my local Marshall's. Only big foot sizes left. Will have to check again tomorrow.

they had em at my marshall's today too. was just there a couple hours ago (Robinson Plaza in Pittsburgh). They had size 9, white/red and another color way i forget.

Passed on the allover flash jacket even though it was $310 cheaper than retail. Couldn't see myself paying that much for something so sensitive and fragile. Looks are deceiving. I'm both happy and disappointed I passed on it. Hmph...

That's a little confusing.. The manager of NTNY can price match Outlet prices? Are you sure about that?

That's a little confusing.. The manager of NTNY can price match Outlet prices? Are you sure about that?

They are definitely able to do so. The chances of them agreeing to do it however are not so high. They will almost always price match nike.com, I know that forsure.

Passed on the allover flash jacket even though it was $310 cheaper than retail. Couldn't see myself paying that much for something so sensitive and fragile. Looks are deceiving. I'm both happy and disappointed I passed on it. Hmph...
just wait a bit and it'll drop to 50% off plus the online clearance coupons

$59.99 Nike marina san Leandro
Bfpvb1IIMAAuFpn.jpg

Called 1 minute after sneakersteal tweeted this out and the employee said they don't have them. Anybody else told differently?
They will tell you that every time. Their stock system is crap. I had them look for something while I was in the store, they said no out of stock, found it about 5 minutes later.....you just need to go there.

They will tell you that every time. Their stock system is crap. I had them look for something while I was in the store, they said no out of stock, found it about 5 minutes later.....you just need to go there.

That's a no go for me seeing as I'm in Chicago, lmao! Can't find that size 13 at that price to save me life. No they won't even answer a ringing phone. Smh.

That's a no go for me seeing as I'm in Chicago, lmao! Can't find that size 13 at that price to save me life. No they won't even answer a ringing phone. Smh.
Haha...yea I have never had a successful stock check. I go to the shop at least once a week and I'll call whenever stuff like this pops up. I'm 0 for the century.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom