Official Fear Of God (FOG Mainline, Essentials, Collabs) Thread 2023

Thanks man appreciate that!

Would you say they are comfortable for long period of time wearing it?

Hell yea! Ive worn these all day and you do sweat a bit but the comfort is top notch. Love these shoes. Hard to go back to sneaks after wearing calis. I wear 42 (nike 10.5) but i also find 43 comfy.

Hell yea! Ive worn these all day and you do sweat a bit but the comfort is top notch. Love these shoes. Hard to go back to sneaks after wearing calis. I wear 42 (nike 10.5) but i also find 43 comfy.

these look like they need to fit snug though, otherwise your feet will kinda swim in them would it not? ideally would you prefer the 42 or 43?

Pacsun been spamming tf out my phone about this last pacsun drop. I actually think the relaxed hoodie is a dope look but i'm so burnt from past drops that i'm good. They need to switch to a whole new palette. Stuff like navy blue, hunter green, burgundy, mauve or something. These earth tones are being overdone.

Anyone know why the oat color is sized as 42 women instead in stockx?

The CS told me that the manufacturer sent them that label, and for me to upsize 1.5 in order to get them in men size😓

I think its universal sizing. So 42 is 42. I prefer them loose. Dont think it should be snugfit. IMO

I think its universal sizing. So 42 is 42. I prefer them loose. Dont think it should be snugfit. IMO

They don’t know what they are taking bout then, I suppose lol.

So do you prefer the 42 or the 43? I went ahead and bought the 42 in oat!

Last edited:
Anyone get the new black hoodie without the Kangaroo pocket? The “fear of god essentials” wording in the center is not straight at all.

Nope

Pacsun been spamming tf out my phone about this last pacsun drop. I actually think the relaxed hoodie is a dope look but i'm so burnt from past drops that i'm good. They need to switch to a whole new palette. Stuff like navy blue, hunter green, burgundy, mauve or something. These earth tones are being overdone.
I agree 100%

The hunter green would be 🔥

Terrible color block.

And it aint even low profile. :sick:

SSENSE had The Californias in my actual size only so I ordered since they have 15% off and free shipping rn. I have wide feet so hopefully TTS works out, I’m likely wearing socks when I rock with pants.

SSENSE had The Californias in my actual size only so I ordered since they have 15% off and free shipping rn. I have wide feet so hopefully TTS works out, I’m likely wearing socks when I rock with pants.
Couldve bought from stockx, they have similar price

Couldve bought from stockx, they have similar price
Nah after fees/shipping, StockX was a little more and would’ve taken a little longer. Was $187 shipped from SSENSE and their free shipping usually takes less than a week.

I got mine for $150 + shipping etc. I think it was around that price too. Except I’m in Asia. So it’s a steal to be getting it with express shipping for me.

Need some solid black California’s not “concrete” but black

Some red ones would be nice but I know that’s never gonna happen

I’m all in on these now after getting the creams I got the almonds. Want the cement and concrete too. You was right these super versatile and made comfortable :lol:

Back
Top Bottom