Official Fear Of God (FOG Mainline, Essentials, Collabs) Thread 2023

Good amount of it should still be on ssense

I was looking for these Oak Track Pants, but couldn't find them. Maybe its coming in a later drop.
Screen Shot 2022-03-11 at 10.58.35 PM.png

Most of the collection is sitting on Pacsun, usually everything would be gone. Think he might have killed his own market with over saturation.

Or resellers I'm glad it's sitting easy cop
Were resellers ever a thing with Essentials, most of the stuff on grailed and stockx is either retail or $10-20 over which basically just shipping. I wasn’t pressed enough to go the resell route so if I struck out at launch I would just move on.

Were resellers ever a thing with Essentials, most of the stuff on grailed and stockx is either retail or $10-20 over which basically just shipping. I wasn’t pressed enough to go the resell route so if I struck out at launch I would just move on.
Some essentials pieces are on scamX

Most of the collection is sitting on Pacsun, usually everything would be gone. Think he might have killed his own market with over saturation.
I honestly think it’s because it’s mostly a weak and redundant collection. People aren’t really feeling the 1977 look, I’m not a fan at all of the relaxed hoodies and pants, and the Seafoam and Wheat colors we’ve pretty much gotten the last few collections (Pistachio, Concrete, Linen, and Tan).

Yeah, they rename the colors just to end up identical to one's we've already had. Oak looks like taupe, wheat looks like cream etc...I liked the bagginess of the polar fleece relaxed pants but i'm not about to buy polar fleece anything a week before spring.

Storm pants are indeed hard, relaxed sweats nah. I know what to focus on next restock. Thanks for the pics.

There’s no stretch much like the track pants before. I prefer the waist of the large but not the tightness so I went with my normal xl that I typically go with. I’m please but they fit baggy regardless. Here’s the large
611703DC-B974-4092-BF8D-253C811C4015.jpeg
6393724D-0A6D-4CEC-9D15-73A32C7040A7.jpeg

Storm pants are indeed hard, relaxed sweats nah. I know what to focus on next restock. Thanks for the pics.
Most, if not all, of the collection is still sitting on ssense.

I just received my relaxed hoodie.... I'm not sure how i feel about the piece. I understand the relax fit, i'm just unsure how I can pull it off ahaha

I just received my relaxed hoodie.... I'm not sure how i feel about the piece. I understand the relax fit, i'm just unsure how I can pull it off ahaha
Wore mine today- definitely could've done a small and I'm a stocky guy. I for sure like the look of the standard hoodie more but this one is growing on me a bit. Almost gives me a poncho feel in terms of the way it drapes.

Wore mine today- definitely could've done a small and I'm a stocky guy. I for sure like the look of the standard hoodie more but this one is growing on me a bit. Almost gives me a poncho feel in terms of the way it drapes.
totally agree that it's growing on me, 110% its really comfortable. I'm in my snuggy 24/7 at home, so the relaxed hem/draped feeling definitely gives me that snuggy feel, but it's more tailored for the outside. I just have to bridge the feeling good/ looking good part now :rofl:

My lady and I wear the same size, so I tried the womens size and I prefer their length more than the mens. So I'm on the fence on exchanging it

Can we get pics? I wanna see it on a normal person and not a 6'4 skinny *** 170lb model lmaooo.

totally agree that it's growing on me, 110% its really comfortable. I'm in my snuggy 24/7 at home, so the relaxed hem/draped feeling definitely gives me that snuggy feel, but it's more tailored for the outside. I just have to bridge the feeling good/ looking good part now :rofl:

My lady and I wear the same size, so I tried the womens size and I prefer their length more than the mens. So I'm on the fence on exchanging it
My wife talked me into keeping it. Threw it on with some dope denim and it just works. I was close to letting it go but I'm glad I didn't.

I def don’t have the model build so I’ll be a good reference outside product/catalog pics. I’m 5’6” 160lbs and this is a small in the relaxed hoodie

I’ve ordered a xs to see if I like the fit better, I think this is a bit too relaxed.

B92430A7-2A84-43A4-A632-920D2E7A5A61.jpeg
CD5D46DD-78B1-41B7-8E6B-2920335A4E8F.jpeg
99D2FD88-2EF8-4A66-BEC2-425DA8640BF7.jpeg
Oooo its a lighter black than the limo black hmmmm. I just got in my regular limo hoodie from the last drop that restocked on pacsun.

I def don’t have the model build so I’ll be a good reference outside product/catalog pics. I’m 5’6” 160lbs and this is a small in the relaxed hoodie

I’ve ordered a xs to see if I like the fit better, I think this is a bit too relaxed.

B92430A7-2A84-43A4-A632-920D2E7A5A61.jpeg
CD5D46DD-78B1-41B7-8E6B-2920335A4E8F.jpeg
99D2FD88-2EF8-4A66-BEC2-425DA8640BF7.jpeg
Fit looks good imo.
There’s no stretch much like the track pants before. I prefer the waist of the large but not the tightness so I went with my normal xl that I typically go with. I’m please but they fit baggy regardless. Here’s the large
611703DC-B974-4092-BF8D-253C811C4015.jpeg
6393724D-0A6D-4CEC-9D15-73A32C7040A7.jpeg
This made me circle back and cop the storm pants. Salute

Back
Top Bottom