Official Fear Of God (FOG Mainline, Essentials, Collabs) Thread 2023

Same here. Only got my kids Californias for the low-low. Im contemplating those GreyAnt shades collabo. Anyone know if its not overly oversized? Want a normal looking shades

Jerry aint had a hit since 4th collection. Son don't know what direction he wants to go with the brand. Essentials knows it audience, definitely hits its target. Fear of God is all over the place, one of the reasons why the brand has fallen off.

Naw 7th is where it kinda fell off. 5th-6th were dope.

Jerry aint had a hit since 4th collection. Son don't know what direction he wants to go with the brand. Essentials knows it audience, definitely hits its target. Fear of God is all over the place, one of the reasons why the brand has fallen off.
I feel like Essentials has fallen off too. The newest collection, with its large block lettering, is 🗑 . The classic ESSENTIALS, with a small Fear of God under it, was perfection.

i dunno. i think y'all just don't like the direction it's going. it's def headed in a certain direction and more cohesive imo.
i loved the 7th collection. it really separated itself from the essentials streetwear stuff which ended up covering all bases.

My personal fave collection was 5

Essentials with the fear of god branding is my least fave tbh. Like stop Lion, that aint FoG

I agree with y’all on all points. Over saturation of same almost color tones is what killed it. Need more vibrant colors IMO. Why the 7th coll is 70% off. Aint noone buyin it

Jerry can still stick to “natural” tones; maybe throw in clay red, greyish blue, so on. Revive the brand a bit.

I agree with y’all on all points. Over saturation of same almost color tones is what killed it. Need more vibrant colors IMO. Why the 7th coll is 70% off. Aint noone buyin it

The colors are fine, its the designs. Went too cozy with it and mature with it. Need to bring it back to streetwear. Bomber jackets, varsities, etc.

Anyone know why some items in the sale (ie track pants, new color calis, etc) are showing up discounted but when i click into it, it’s reg price? Just a glitch or has someone called and made a price adjust?

AC2F79DD-2ED1-44BC-9362-0EA05B9C5F0E.jpeg

Essentials with the fear of god branding is my least fave tbh. Like stop Lion, that aint FoG
Yeah I’m not a fan of the Essentials Fear of God branding across the chest of hoodies and shirts and on the back as well tbh. The earlier seasons got it right with just Essentials font on the front or back. It felt a little more subtle.

a "grail" or even a missing staple piece in my closet is a bomber. That was quintessential Fear of God for me. That era was great. Cries in zipper pants tears.

I had this in my hand I coudve gotten for the low low when I was at Barneys but it was a size too small and my mans was like if you dont cop hand it over and I was like aite man just take it. Shoudda just copped and worn it small like the dude in the Yeezy topic who went to dinner and took fit pics with the Gap Dove hoodie and then he returned it the next day. :smh:

550A72A2-9900-46C3-BC73-D78C1B91F54F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: JPS
Yeah I’m not a fan of the Essentials Fear of God branding across the chest of hoodies and shirts and on the back as well tbh. The earlier seasons got it right with just Essentials font on the front or back. It felt a little more subtle.

I dont even remember the first Essentials season, I remember in summer18 I got gifted the black hoodie/sweats/shorts from Pacsun, had big ESSENTIALS on the back of the hoodie. The previous iterations were just all plain? I liked the ones that had it on the back, when they put it on the front is when it went to meh for me.

I dont even remember the first Essentials season, I remember in summer18 I got gifted the black hoodie/sweats/shorts from Pacsun, had big ESSENTIALS on the back of the hoodie. The previous iterations were just all plain? I liked the ones that had it on the back, when they put it on the front is when it went to meh for me.
Nah it was never plain Jane, there was a season where it was just a small font on the left breast area, probably the best season. Personally I liked the big Essentials with no other branding era besides the stuff on the arm and top of the hood. Probably the second best era. Honestly I haven’t been checking for new drops in a while, my bro had the coral sweatshorts tho and they are nice. Dope colorway.

i stopped copping essentials once they put essentials on it. I guess it was just "fog" back then?

also just got my Fear of God baseball hoodie in. Prob gonna sell it. its nice but eh

i stopped copping essentials once they put essentials on it. I guess it was just "fog" back then?

also just got my Fear of God baseball hoodie in. Prob gonna sell it. its nice but eh
What size in that FOG Baseball hoodie? I slept on that 7th collection sale..

Back
Top Bottom