Official Fear Of God (FOG Mainline, Essentials, Collabs) Thread 2023

Yeah I've beat up my Cali's because they're so easy to wear, I just slip them on for everything. That Greige color is dope, might grab it when I get the mesh cap tomorrow.

Canary’s a new color or theyre creams?
New color. Look like creams but def a little more on the yellow side

C32F22F3-BB98-40B5-8137-C951ABEAD572.jpeg

Looking to finally cop that FOG baseball hoodie, anyone know if it’s true to size or usual baggy?

Anybody feel the mesh hat fits a little tighter than regular fitteds? I’m 7 3/8 normally but it feels like a 7 1/4.

Yeah mainline isn't nearly as oversized as essentials

It's still oversized though slightly. Fits perfect imo

Corals are definitely a welcome change to neutral tone calis 🔥🔥 this color pops!
scooped the corals off of Mr Porter cause of you. At this point I'm embarrassed to say I have like 7 pairs of calis. I forreal can not stop wearing these.

Also thanks everyone for the heads up about the sale. Picked up some espadrilles for the low

Darn, i thought the sale was only on clothing. Always wanted the duckboots (sold out) and calis for the low

Any difference between the main line and essentials.
I'm guessing it's like polo vs chaps

Def much thicker and heavier materials, construction is better. The fits are oversized in a diff way than Essentials, idk how to explain but its like a better "tailored" oversized fit and I dont mean tailored as in snugger or whatever, its just a better fit. I have a FoG oversized crewneck where its slightly cropped, wider body, arms that are oversized but slim down a tad towards the wrist, and a bit of a snugger neck, if this was Essentials the whole thing would be oversized (longer, arms would be big throughout).

146EF72F-88B1-4CB9-87B0-72457F4006BE.jpeg

Honestly, Essentials for the price vs mainline for the price and its Essentials all the way, unless of course you can afford mainline.

Also, I hate the shape of the Californias, too flat looking. I much rather Birk Bostons.

Def much thicker and heavier materials, construction is better. The fits are oversized in a diff way than Essentials, idk how to explain but its like a better "tailored" oversized fit and I dont mean tailored as in snugger or whatever, its just a better fit. I have a FoG oversized crewneck where its slightly cropped, wider body, arms that are oversized but slim down a tad towards the wrist, and a bit of a snugger neck, if this was Essentials the whole thing would be oversized (longer, arms would be big throughout).

146EF72F-88B1-4CB9-87B0-72457F4006BE.jpeg

Honestly, Essentials for the price vs mainline for the price and its Essentials all the way, unless of course you can afford mainline.

Also, I hate the shape of the Californias, too flat looking. I much rather Birk Bostons.
Well the mainline had a good sale that's the only way I'm copping or it's essentials all day thanks for the info

if anybody snagged a small in the denim trucker jacket (5 year wash) during the sale and it doesn't work out, pm me

Back
Top Bottom