Official Fall/Winter Outerwear thread: Vol ya'll way too mad over some jackets

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by RFX45

Who makes the last varsity? The stripes on the arms killed it though, would have been much better without it. Reminds me of Wolverines jacket too much.
Wattap RFX.
"No one knows" who makes it. No seriously, I cant find info on it and neither can the folks at the forum where I found this, but I personally like the stripes. It adds alot to the character of the jacket.

:::EDIT:::

Heres more.

So nobody knows where to find any of these??
This one is by INVS $200
 http://store.invisiblestripes.com/invsvarsityjacketseries01black-1.aspx
INVSVARSITY.jpg

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by RFX45

Who makes the last varsity? The stripes on the arms killed it though, would have been much better without it. Reminds me of Wolverines jacket too much.
Wattap RFX.
"No one knows" who makes it. No seriously, I cant find info on it and neither can the folks at the forum where I found this, but I personally like the stripes. It adds alot to the character of the jacket.

:::EDIT:::

Heres more.

So nobody knows where to find any of these??
This one is by INVS $200
 http://store.invisiblestripes.com/invsvarsityjacketseries01black-1.aspx
INVSVARSITY.jpg

Originally Posted by Dapper D

laugh.gif
At this thread 
Ya'll dudes clowning Ninjahood but a lot of Spanish dudes from the Bronx/Heights/LES are like that...

It's like them big #+% jackets are some kind of hot tub time machine for them...

Besides, a dude like Ninjahood needs something big enough to hold his yellow AM/FM Sony tape player and all 6 of his Ron G tapes...
o my god
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dapper D

laugh.gif
At this thread 
Ya'll dudes clowning Ninjahood but a lot of Spanish dudes from the Bronx/Heights/LES are like that...

It's like them big #+% jackets are some kind of hot tub time machine for them...

Besides, a dude like Ninjahood needs something big enough to hold his yellow AM/FM Sony tape player and all 6 of his Ron G tapes...
o my god
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

laugh.gif
...dudes hate on everything...shame dudes hating on carhartts be the same ones wearing capris
smh.gif

NT full on metrosexuals that drool at whatever superfuture pumps out at em thats why...around 2004 i saw da shift of lookin soft and i've resisted it 100%.

if anything all i did is adopt da early 90's NWA/Wutang style...fitted but hood & thoro...emphasis on functionality, sport and utilitarian while still performing at da highest

level. i got NO problem spending da money...i just have to know where its going as far as specs..i put ZERO creditability into a brand...they gotta impress me with stats first,

THEN ill get on board.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
i can appreciate ninjahood's defense of why he wears certain clothing. but the line "emphasis on functionality, sport and utilitarian" made it sound like my dude was preparing for battle.

as a resident of california, i have no idea what it's like to need anything more than a simple hoodie.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

laugh.gif
...dudes hate on everything...shame dudes hating on carhartts be the same ones wearing capris
smh.gif

NT full on metrosexuals that drool at whatever superfuture pumps out at em thats why...around 2004 i saw da shift of lookin soft and i've resisted it 100%.

if anything all i did is adopt da early 90's NWA/Wutang style...fitted but hood & thoro...emphasis on functionality, sport and utilitarian while still performing at da highest

level. i got NO problem spending da money...i just have to know where its going as far as specs..i put ZERO creditability into a brand...they gotta impress me with stats first,

THEN ill get on board.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
i can appreciate ninjahood's defense of why he wears certain clothing. but the line "emphasis on functionality, sport and utilitarian" made it sound like my dude was preparing for battle.

as a resident of california, i have no idea what it's like to need anything more than a simple hoodie.

I am really liking that addidas death star jacket. It's on the Addidas website but it cost 400 bucks and the sleeves aint even leather, it's polyester. Dont feel like paying 400 bucks for a jacket thats mostly polyester.I will probably just wait for WISH ATL to drop their varsity jacket collab with Mitchell & NESS.

I am really liking that addidas death star jacket. It's on the Addidas website but it cost 400 bucks and the sleeves aint even leather, it's polyester. Dont feel like paying 400 bucks for a jacket thats mostly polyester.I will probably just wait for WISH ATL to drop their varsity jacket collab with Mitchell & NESS.

Back
Top Bottom