Official Fall/Winter Outerwear thread: Vol ya'll way too mad over some jackets

Word...last cheap jackets dudes got a pass on were da rocawear/

Stateproperty carhartt "inspired" jackets.

I don't count da 20 dollar flight jackets cuz those always been hood

Staples. At da same time though fresh dudes that wore em always had

A mean rotation anywayz and would rock em for GP.

Word...last cheap jackets dudes got a pass on were da rocawear/

Stateproperty carhartt "inspired" jackets.

I don't count da 20 dollar flight jackets cuz those always been hood

Staples. At da same time though fresh dudes that wore em always had

A mean rotation anywayz and would rock em for GP.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by ninjahood

j02brn.jpg

i fronted coppin this last year....not this year....and it was on sale at modells
ohwell.gif

I know carhartts are durable and expensive, but this is not a fall jacket look like a jacket you about to go out to the woods and cut some trees down, wth joint is ugly why would you wear something like this nyc. ol' lookin Brawny man jacket.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by ninjahood

j02brn.jpg

i fronted coppin this last year....not this year....and it was on sale at modells
ohwell.gif

I know carhartts are durable and expensive, but this is not a fall jacket look like a jacket you about to go out to the woods and cut some trees down, wth joint is ugly why would you wear something like this nyc. ol' lookin Brawny man jacket.

laugh.gif

^ old navy, but don't cop. i was there to see that same one for myself and it was terrycloth cheapo material.

^ old navy, but don't cop. i was there to see that same one for myself and it was terrycloth cheapo material.

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

What do you expect for 8 bucks...

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

What do you expect for 8 bucks...

Man I'm a Brooklyn N_ and it's gonna be a Pelle and Penfield winter .There is nothing wrong with a pelle you guys need to stop worrying about what people think of you and do what you want to do .

Back
Top Bottom