***Official Eminem Thread New Album Announced TBA***

This album isn't nearly as bad as you guys are making it seem, it's good to me, could very well be the best post Eminem Show album. I will be buying it tomorrow.
Relapse, encore, and recovery are better than this
I'm definitely not putting Relapse above this, my least favourite Em album. I actually enjoyed Encore and Recovery so I wont be quick to downplay those. Have to listen to this some more.

Can't remember the last time I liked a new Em joint the fall off has been epic ill try nd give this album a fair shake but after hearing berzerk and rap god I'm assuming everything else on this joint is dookie as well

after hearing berzerk and survival, it lowered my expectations but this album so far is way better, those are the two worst songs on it so far

Instead of debating criticism the fans of this album have used other artists to debate. "You listen to Gucci Mane." "But Basedgod is more cherished here." If that's your cop out good for you, but how about actually challenging the reasons why people dislike the album instead of resorting to cheap cop outs? I don't even have a problem with people that enjoy the album but some of you are being mad defensive.

Upon my first review of this album I gave it a 5.5/10.

After spending a good amount with it and listening to it fully through numerous times including the bonus tracks I've going to revise my review of this album.

I'm going to give it a 2.5-3.5/10

I actually liked the album when I first heard it since he wasn't using accents and didn't sound all emo like recovery.

Without a doubt the best and most standout track on the album is Legacy... bonus tracks included.

Bad Guy was alright but not worthy of the praise of being a sequel to Stan.

I actually like Monster and the country type song after it and Rap God sort of grew on me.

I also liked the song about him apologizing to his Moms, but he waited to long and now she's on meds and he said her state of mind is deteriorated so she probably wouldn't even know what's going on.

That's bad for a almost 20 track album to have really only one stand out song that I would go back and listen to.

I tried to force myself to like the album due to how dope Em was back in the days and I really wanted dude to get back to or close to those days, but I just can't mess with this album but to the rest of his fans still holding on and saying it's dope then I'm happy for you guys and enjoy it.

I will say this though he was more of his old self on this album than the previous two and even though many are saying the lyrics are :wow: I don't think his wordplay, flow, and delivery are back to the first 4 albums yes (4th being the 8 Mile album and not Encore) but he's as close as he's ever been.

people need to realize this might be the closest he's ever gonna sound like his old self. Recovery & Relapse weren't even close to it.

My man tried to defend "Cheif Keef" as an artist.

Let me know where I mentioned Chief Keef buddy. It's moreso the defensive **** people like you have been pulling to justify liking this album. If you like it, don't throw a fit against people that don't and assume what they like, just logically counter their arguments. Thanks for reinforcing what I said though :D

My man tried to defend Vinnie Paz though. Vinnie Paz.

Last edited:
Recovery>>MMLP2>Relapse>Encore imo

I think the album is great btw. I'll be buying the deluxe version since Ive held back on listening to the bonus tracks.

His flow in Rap God is ridiculous. He spit like it was effortless. Hated the production and hook though but, damn, Em was going in.

Would like to make another statement, Em does not seem to know what he's going in this album. It just seems like it's not focused, like a mix-tape. Recovery is light years ahead of
this album in cohesion, subject to matter, production, and overall quality. But, he exercises his wordplay and lyricism in this album to great feats. It's hard to ignore it. But, this album disappoints in the end.

Back
Top Bottom