***Official Eminem Thread New Album Announced TBA***

Why is is that people who don't like this album have to labeled as such and such. This isn't a bad album by any means, but it sure isn't great.

As a certified audio engineer;

Leaks kill the game because your never listening to the project as the Artist intended with the leak.

Eminem is one of the most underrated producers of all times so that means he has a vision of how u should u be conceiving and receiving his music (Sonically speaking)

Albums in this day and age get MASTERED TWICE:

1. FOR ITUNES

2. CD / RECORD / TAPE WHICH IS WHAT U FIND IN BESTBUY via CD

This is one of the many reasons why i wait it out.
This is all true.

The Kanye UK iTunes is mastered better than his CD version though.  Largely because he's OCD and remasters his **** like 2-3 times after it releases.

Last edited:
I gave in this morning and finally listened :\. Album was pretty good nothing mind blowing but certainly not trash. The lyrics were crazy on this and I love how most of the album actually sounded like old Em.

What a lot of you guys aren't considering is how would songs like Guilty Conscience, The Real Slim Shady, My Name Is, and The Way I Am sound in 2013. Once you look at it that way you would realize that a lot of the album's sound is faithful to the old Em sound.

Yoo I don't know why liked So Far but that song just goes so hard to me :rofl:. Should have been the album's first single imo especially with The Real Slim Shady reference in it.

Man all evil twin needed was Dr. Dre popping **** in between Em's bars and it would've been classic. :smh: :pimp:

Won't listen to the album for a second time until I buy the deluxe CD and have about 4 L's to light up.

Last edited:
loving the lyrics in this, but i cant speak on how the album as a whole flows at the moment. waiting to get the cd and play it through

every song is worth listening to though, going to be spending a lot of time over the next few weeks breaking the lyrics down

loving the lyrics in this, but i cant speak on how the album as a whole flows at the moment. waiting to get the cd and play it through

every song is worth listening to though, going to be spending a lot of time over the next few weeks breaking the lyrics down
you do that too?

Awesome. I love breaking down lyrics

Only thing this album was missing was
a "Look out for Detox" drop 
mean.gif

Why the HELL didn't Em use the deluxe songs on the regular album on the 2nd half? :stoneface: them thangs is flames

Man, the lyrics on a lot of these songs are :x

Just some of these beats are :x in a bad way.

It's just solid for me, enjoyed Recovery a lot more.

Surprised to read that so mamy people here appreciated Recovery. When it dropped I feel like people here hated it, for the most part.

Last edited:
Surprised to read that so mamy people here appreciated Recovery. When it dropped I feel like people here hated it, for the most part.

Because it's true look back and find all the NTers that bashed this and Take Care now all the sudden they like them

When Em, Cole and Drizzy's next albums drop they'll call them trash and say how good their current albums where

This forum is easier to read than Cat in the Hat

Last edited:
i didnt really like it when it came out, but after listening to it i started picking up on 
eek.gif
 lines and how well each lyric is put together and now i think its one of his best albums

i think with em songs you can find new meanings even on the 20th play through so its hard to rate the album when it comes out. unlike most of the music today where its the same line repeated 100 times for the braindead music listeners out there

One thing that I really liked and appreciated about Relapse was all the production was done by Dr. Dre. Gave it a nice complete sound and the album was cohesive. Hated majority of the production on Recovery. My biggest problem with this is the production but it is better than Recovery.

Because it's true look back and find all the NTers that bashed this and Take Care now all the sudden they like them

When Em, Cole and Drizzy's next albums drop they'll call them trash and say how good their current albums where

THIS.

and when a rapper isn't famous they love him, dude makes a hit single, and gets famous.

"TRASH, GARBAGE"

EVERY DAMN TIME
roll.gif

THIS.

and when a rapper isn't famous they love him, dude makes a hit single, and gets famous.

"TRASH, GARBAGE"

EVERY DAMN TIME :rofl:

Couldn't disagree more. Recovery was Em's most generic and radio friendly album. There's no disputing that. J. Cole albums are trash and it doesn't matter how many more albums he makes because they will all be trash. Take Care was appreciated from the jump. Most people knew the production was ridiculous on that album. NWTS sucks and is more generic filth.

THIS.

"TRASH, GARBAGE"

EVERY DAMN TIME
roll.gif
I mean, I agree with you guys (look at NT's own Wale) but the reason this happens is because threads like this force people to make snap judgments and "THIS IS A CLASSIC!!" or "**** is straight trash!! Garbage!!!" declarations 10 hours after an albums out and they've listened to it 1-2x at most.

If someone said Take Care was trash the day after it came out then two years later says it was better, it's because the album and their tastes in music have changed over time.

Go back and listen to Em's first three albums.  Some of the bangers are still bangers and the lyricism is still top notch, but for the most part, musically alllll of that stuff has aged horribly.  At the same time some **** may have just been ahead of its time or beyond its fan base when it was presented and takes time to appreciate.

disagree with the em part ^

i still listen to songs from all of his albums on the reg, and have been for years

Couldn't disagree more. Recovery was Em's most generic and radio friendly album. There's no disputing that. J. Cole albums are trash and it doesn't matter how many more albums he makes because they will all be trash. Take Care was appreciated from the jump. Most people knew the production was ridiculous on that album. NWTS sucks and is more generic filth.
Again, I think you're doing the same thing Time did.

Recovery was solid to me, i loved the lyrics. Production was good too.

J cole's albums were both flames. Although Cole World could have been better, Born sinner is a candidate for AOTY.

Take care was good, and still is. NWTS is garbage i agree.

But those are my opinions, Music is SUBJECTIVE. If you say its trash, thats not the end all be all, everyone has there own opinion.

Why do people not understand subjectivity and opinions of music? Just cuz you say trash, doesn't mean thats what everyone will say.

I enjoyed Recovery from the start, some beats were hit or miss but lyrically was always dope.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom