***Official Eminem Thread New Album Announced TBA***

i..

like so far...

smokin.gif

Only hear the Lamar ft. song. I had a feeling it was gonna be some kinda gimmicky joint. kendrick verse was still flame. Em did his thing. cant see me playing this often tho.

I like the album so far legacy is my favorite. Gives me that old rebellion Em back with he talk of high school. When I listen to eminem I'm not there for beats.
P4L watching NBA

Only hear the Lamar ft. song. I had a feeling it was gonna be some kinda gimmicky joint. kendrick verse was still flame. Em did his thing. cant see me playing this often tho.

I really wanted that track to be a venomous banger, but I sincerely respect a good "I Used to Love H.E.R," ode to HipHop, record.
Classic formula that goes back decades.

I gotta say I was upset with this album at first, but after giving it some spins I give it a B-.

If you go in expecting it to be on the level of MMLP like I did, you will be disappointed. Not on the level MMLP was, but it has its merits.

I still stick by what I said earlier that the production leaves a lot to be desired, but like always the draw to Em is his lyrical prowess.

Most of the tracks are decent even So Far... is kind of fun lol

Bad Guy

Rhyme or Reason

Legacy

Brainless

Evil Twin

Those are the definite standout tracks though

Just my 2 cents.

All my opinion of course.

Last edited:
I enjoyed Recovery, but for some reason wasnt a fan of this at all... other than Bad Guy, Evil Twin and Legacy wasn't feeling too many of the tracks. He COMPLETELY wasted a Kendrick verse, or did Kendrick waste a perfect feature... I dunno either way I was totally underwhelmed...

Not a cd im going to want to spin over and over with the exception of a few tracks.

Off 4 listens I give it a 5/10... Recovery was a 7.5/10 for me... just as a gauge

I've only played Bad Guy so far... but that track was pretty solid. I'll be back when I listen to the whole thing.

wow people saying Encore is better than this? :lol: man they must be on some good drugs or something, this is better than Relapse, Recovery & Hell: The Sequel combined.

i liked encore. this album seems to be better though, let the lyrics sink into some of these beats and they will be classics

wow people saying Encore is better than this? :lol: man they must be on some good drugs or something, this is better than Relapse, Recovery & Hell: The Sequel combined.

This is definitely not better than Hell The Sequel. I'm not all the way through it yet, but definitely not better than Bad Meets Evil.

Meh... this album is pretty mediocre. There are some really dope songs. Bad Guy, So Much Better, Legacy, and Evil Twin were the only songs I was really digging a lot. I'm extremely disappointed with Love Game. I don't see what you guys see in Rhyme or Reason.

There are WAY too many pop tracks for an album named MMLP2. Album should be called, Radio hits 1.

Oh and no Royce or Slaughterhouse feature? :smh: Way to promote your own artists who are a great rap group.

I'm gonna get a LOT of heat for this, but this is isn't even the 1st or 2nd best album from a Detroit rapper to release this year :nerd:

This album is not better than Encore :lol: Encore isn't amazing but the songs were put together better than the ones on MMLP2

This is definitely not better than Hell The Sequel. I'm not all the way through it yet, but definitely not better than Bad Meets Evil.

stop it, that EP was good but it isn't considered great with those hashtag punchlines scattered all over the place. this album doesn't have those corny punchlines, it's just straight lyrics. the singles on here were the worst he's released but some of the album cuts literally are better than most from those albums. and Encore is his worst album out of his whole discography.

Last edited:
Action Bronson has Blue Chips 2 dropping Friday :smokin

The new generation of white rappers :smokin

But yeah... Legacy is a great track. Too bad the whole album couldn't be this good.

Back
Top Bottom