Official Eminem *Recovery* post Vol. 7th studio album 6/22/10

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

horribleeeeeeeee promotion for a great album...nobody really knows this is out...
he'll still sell. i agree if they promoted it harder, it'll sell a mil.

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Bonus tracks are meh.
i think they both go hard in the whip ... i know damn well there isnt another rapper that released 19 songs as good as these are on Recovery in a loooong loooong time ...
grin.gif

See this is what bothers me, the production on the bonus tracks were prolly better than damn near 90% of the actual album. That's the Just Blaze I was expecting for the album, not the Cash Money/Live Your Life imitation beats. And just like on "Hell Breaks Loose" for the Relapse Refill abum, this Dr. Dre beat should have made the regular track list.

smh.gif
at Interscope, both bonus tracks bump like hell

Does anyone have a large high quality pic of the cover with him sitting in the glass box, I'm trying to use that one for iTunes but can't find one

^ did you get recovery @ best buy or a retail store?

Cause im not sure if it comes out today, or just on itunes.
bout to go get mines.

Originally Posted by the coolness

Originally Posted by bcomelegendary

Where's Joe budden on Session One? I'm assuming there's gonna be multiple sessions that include him haha
this
They said his label wouldn't clear it, don't know for sure though?
"Recovery" is in stores today

[h2]Eminem & Jay-Z Rooftop Rehearsal Photo[/h2]Monday, June 21 2010 12:47 PM EST | Posted by: B.Dot | Posted in: Blog, Paparazzi

The double R’s everywhere. Here’s a snapshot of the band setting up for Eminem and Jay-Z’s rooftop performance tonight on The Late Show With David Letterman. Guess Your Honor had a change of heart. The performance airs on Friday. We see ya, Guru. Oh yeah, tickets for September‘s concerts go on sale Friday too. Remember: Detroit 9/2 and NY 9/13. Recovery in stores today!

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

I think the Pitchfork review was on point...

"Talkin 2 Myself" is prolly the ONLY song I'd think about goin back to listen to...

+ Going Though Changes and 25 To Life.

I think that's it for me.

just got my copy from the mail....trasnsferring songs to the itunes right now.

Currently, i remain the same as before, i liked every song but maybe one or two....really dislike "So bad"
laugh.gif

No stan, Im gonna be bumping this for a while.

UPS finally decided to drop it off.

I'm so happy the words are in here. The dual covers are neat as well.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Where's Joe budden on Session One? I'm assuming there's gonna be multiple sessions that include him haha
this
Yeah, Amalgam blocked Buddens from being on the song. Not looking good if/when they move to Shady Records if Buddens can't go
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

this
Yeah, Amalgam blocked Buddens from being on the song. Not looking good if/when they move to Shady Records if Buddens can't go
ohwell.gif

I thought he was the label...

Sigh....soooo disappointed with this.
To me, this is at the same level as relapse, maybe worse
These literally might be some of the worst hooks ever placed on a rap CD
Why the $!!$ does he think every hook has to have some horrible singing on it?
I mean he's spitting a little bit...but it's all a bunch of gibberish...and there's some really bad punchlines on here...like Papoose bad.. Also why is he yelling in every single song? +@+% is headache music..
And finally, there's no point in getting high priced super producers if you're just going to pick out the same boring plodding beats...
Just blaze let me down (khali was decent and Emile made a banger...proof he's one of the most underrated dudes out there)
Never change is the highlight than the single and the joint with pink....

Back
Top Bottom