Official Eminem *Recovery* post Vol. 7th studio album 6/22/10

Originally Posted by Nako XL

http://[h3]A track by track review of Recovery[/h3]

Thats exactly what happens, Eminem leaves no doubt in your mind who is the superior MC murdering Wayne for the second time. Wayne's verse had a lot of good lines, but Em's verse is arguably amongst the top 10 best of his career.

I disagree with this.
Both had equally good verses.

and on both records they've down together, its been a tie IMO.

Even on Forever if that counts.

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Thats exactly what happens, Eminem leaves no doubt in your mind who is the superior MC murdering Wayne for the second time. Wayne's verse had a lot of good lines, but Em's verse is arguably amongst the top 10 best of his career.

I disagree with this.

em destroyed wayne on forever. that was no tie bro.

wayne actually stepped it up in no love and lyrically he might have been on par with em. but his flow was terrible for the most part and offbeat on the song. em's flow was so ridiculous and you add in his lyrics, he pounded wayne.

I can't wait. Ive only heard two songs (25 To Life and No Love) and they were great except for Lil Wayne. Ems last album was WACK. This will be the newest album i'll cop since I got Man On The Moon.
pimp.gif

I disagree with this.

*Looks at avy and sig*

I disagree with this.

Both had equally good verses, even on Forever? You can't be serious, why are you in the Drake and Eminem thread multiple times a day talking about Wayne in each post? I hope you're a 15 year old female because it's bizarre to see someone drool over the Wayne the way you do

Maybe because Waynes a topic in each one?
and the only thing Em has had better in each of their collabs is flow.
LyricWise they have been on par with each other.

Maybe because Waynes a topic in each one?
and the only thing Em has had better in each of their collabs is flow.
LyricWise they have been on par with each other.

LOLQUE?!

Listened to the album...twice.

Not feeling it.

Happy for those that are his fans and like it though.

Don't want to get attacked by his fans, but to me I just guess I ain't into Em like how some are.

Originally Posted by AG 47

franchise3 said:
I know I'll catch some heat, but, Relapse wasn't all that. No replay value to me. So, hopefully Recovery is a better album.

Eminem's disappointed me with his last two albums, but somehow I'm still looking forward to this.

No disappointment with Recovery
pimp.gif

eek.gif
my reaction at the intro

Thanks Em. I couldn't picture you going out on Relapse.

Originally Posted by franchise3

I know I'll catch some heat, but, Relapse wasn't all that. No replay value to me. So, hopefully Recovery is a better album.

Eminem's disappointed me with his last two albums, but somehow I'm still looking forward to this.

No disappointment with Recovery
pimp.gif

eek.gif
my reaction at the intro

Thanks Em. I couldn't picture you going out on Relapse.

pimp.gif
Word.

Cold Wind Blows is probably my favorite track.

To me, while it was admirable to throw a shout out to Proof track on there, and he definitely has his reasons to, I honestly think it's the worst song on the album. It's like he goes off on a tangent, and the hook is easily the worst hook on the album.  I think even Em knows that the track was lackluster, and that's why he didn't want to finish the album off on it. Hence track 17 to close it out.

Still a great album though.

According to Em's iTunes pre-order page for his album, the deluxe edition has 2 bonus tracks that are yet to be revealed. I cant wait to find out more about those 2 tracks, and if theres is a deluxe edition actually on shelves and not just itunes then ill definitely be copping that one. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The transition and flow of these 5 songs together is seamless
pimp.gif

"Going Through Changes"
"Not Afraid"
"Seduction"
"No Love" with Lil Wayne
"Space Bound"

"You're Never Over" is
sick.gif