OFFICIAL ECF Game 3 Cavs vs. Magic 5/24 8:30PM TNT

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

NOBODY and I mean NOBODY predicted for Orlando to even stand a chance in this series.

That's a lie.. don't get NT jock-riders confused with real life.

Yeah, seriously. I been saying Orlando would sweep.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

^damn bro, calm down

Originally Posted by heat23

This is far from over.
actually, it's pretty close to being over. if ORL can take the next one at home (where it's pretty clear that they OWN Cleveland), they go up 3-1.

Who remembers a few years ago when LA was up 3-1 vs Phoenix in the first round i think? And then lost the series?
roll.gif

I was
mad.gif

DOWNTOWN43... I WASNT TRYING TO SINGLE YOU OR ANYBODY ELSE OUT...

BUT YOU KNOW ALL OF THE NT ANALYSTS DID NOT HAVE THE MAGIC WINNING OR AS THE BETTER TEAM...

ALMOST EVERYBODY WAS SAYING L.A. vs CAV'S finals for sure, and as i said earlier in the thread...

I hadnt watched many MAGIC games ths year, so i had no idea they were this scrappy/tuff....

THIS KINDA REMINDS ME OF THE LAKERS LAST YEAR, JUST CRUSING ALONG IN THE PLAYOFFS...

THEN BOOM WE GOT PUNCHED N THE MOUTH & NEVER RECOVERED...

This series is FAR from over though....

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

And if Cle takes the next one and it's 2-2 and cavs have homecourt again then what?

Then they lose one of those two at home like they already did?
Lose 2 at home all season and now they're going to lose 2 out of 3 home games? Not saying it isn't possible but you're acting likeit's in stone. And you said one of the 2 at home. So what if that one is in game 7? Then how is this already over after Game 3? People are too amp on thiswin. Orlando is suppose to win at home if they do their job they get up 3-1. If Cavs play to the level they should be they go back home 2-2.

Being a Pistons fan, obviously my love for LeBron isnt too high anymore, and am rooting for the Magic this series...but gotdamn the hate is strong for that manin here
laugh.gif

Guess thats what happens when the media forces shh to the point that it has with LBJ, its got to the point where fans take pleasure in seeing dude fail, and Improbably in that category.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

^damn bro, calm down

Originally Posted by heat23

This is far from over.
actually, it's pretty close to being over. if ORL can take the next one at home (where it's pretty clear that they OWN Cleveland), they go up 3-1.

Keyword: if

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Being a Pistons fan, obviously my love for LeBron isnt too high anymore, and am rooting for the Magic this series...but gotdamn the hate is strong for that man in here
laugh.gif

Guess thats what happens when the media forces shh to the point that it has with LBJ, its got to the point where fans take pleasure in seeing dude fail, and Im probably in that category.
I am too.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Being a Pistons fan, obviously my love for LeBron isnt too high anymore, and am rooting for the Magic this series...but gotdamn the hate is strong for that man in here
laugh.gif

Guess thats what happens when the media forces shh to the point that it has with LBJ, its got to the point where fans take pleasure in seeing dude fail, and Im probably in that category.
I am too.

smokin.gif

The Cavaliers' weaknesses are getting exposed in this series....I expect them to take Game 4 though.

All is still well. Ey, give Orlando credit, they are a match up from hell for damn near every team in the league (that includes the Lakers too), and they hitbig shots, but you know what, they still need to win two more games. I think the Cavs had the right strategy, but Mike Brown has to make a few adjustments(more small lineups and they have to push Howard out that paint), they just missed shots they normally make. All you cats that are predicting doom or Sternfixes, hurry up and become basketball fans, or stay yall sucka selves out the threads, Also, I absolutely hate when Crawford is the lead official, FOR ANYGAME. He tries to dictate the game too much and I think in the playoffs, officials need to swallow their damn whistle sometimes. Crawford blew his whistle fromthe other side of the court sometimes even though another ref was closer and let em play. 75+ free throws between teams is completely UNACCEPTABLE, LET EM PLAYBALL. With that said, Cavs HAVE to win game 4, or it's ALMOST a foregone conclusion, but never count out a superstar. Cavs win game 4.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

And if Cle takes the next one and it's 2-2 and cavs have homecourt again then what?

Then they lose one of those two at home like they already did?
Lose 2 at home all season and now they're going to lose 2 out of 3 home games? Not saying it isn't possible but you're acting like it's in stone. And you said one of the 2 at home. So what if that one is in game 7? Then how is this already over after Game 3? People are too amp on this win. Orlando is suppose to win at home if they do their job they get up 3-1. If Cavs play to the level they should be they go back home 2-2.
they almost lost 2 in a row if it wasn't for that lucky bucket.

Well, LeStern certainly enjoys his role. Can you imagine Magic, Jordan or anyone saying AFTER A LOSS "no one can guard me"

Or similar $#%%!@%%?

Do any of you people here know that MJ had NUMEROUS games that he SMASHED out, simply because there was an article or someone in the media or NBA player in theinterview saying some frivolous %++! about him?

Those dudes were never "well yeah you cant stop me" - at least not out loud for the public.

So - if LeStern wants to talk that he's all this and that - and if media keeps pumping that he's this and that and historical and blah blah - I WANT TOSEE IT.

I DO NOT WANT TO SEE 2-18 AGAINST BOSTON, OR 2-20 AGAINST CHICAGO THIS YEAR, OR 11-25 TONIGHT WITH 24 FT'S

I don't care if he raped some SCRUB TEAMS in the season

This is playoffs - you show what youre made of. And not just by STATS.

ITS ACTUALLY SUPRISING TO ME THAT THE 2 BEST PLAYERS IN THE LEAGUE GENERATE THE MOST HATE...

BUT THEN AGAIN IM NEW TO THE S&T FORUM, SO MAYBE THAT PLAYS A PART IN ME BENG SUPRISED...

SOO, IF DUDES LOVE TO SEE THE TOP 2 GUYS FAIL....

WHO DO YOU GUYS ROOT FOR IN THE LEAGUE THEN???

Why do you automatically assume that if I don't stroke LeBrons or Kobes $*%+ that I'm a "HATER"

If there are few words that I would ban and kill people for saying it would be

HATER

CLASSIC

and SWAG

the +@$% UP

Originally Posted by MJsaver

ITS ACTUALLY SUPRISING TO ME THAT THE 2 BEST PLAYERS IN THE LEAGUE GENERATE THE MOST HATE...

BUT THEN AGAIN IM NEW TO THE S&T FORUM, SO MAYBE THAT PLAYS A PART IN ME BENG SUPRISED...

We root for our teams and hate everyone else.

It happens in every facet of life. Go to the music forum and see people put Drake>Jay-Z. Everyone wants to see someone fail.

DOWNTOWN43... I WASNT TRYING TO SINGLE YOU OR ANYBODY ELSE OUT...

BUT YOU KNOW ALL OF THE NT ANALYSTS DID NOT HAVE THE MAGIC WINNING OR AS THE BETTER TEAM...

ALMOST EVERYBODY WAS SAYING L.A. vs CAV'S finals for sure, and as i said earlier in the thread...

I hadnt watched many MAGIC games ths year, so i had no idea they were this scrappy/tuff....

THIS KINDA REMINDS ME OF THE LAKERS LAST YEAR, JUST CRUSING ALONG IN THE PLAYOFFS...

THEN BOOM WE GOT PUNCHED N THE MOUTH & NEVER RECOVERED...

This series is FAR from over though....

ACTUALLY, IF YOU CHECK THE NBA FINALS PREDICTION THREAD, A LOT OF NT'ERS SAID THAT IT WOULD BE MAGICS VS LAKERS.
TAKE THE CAPS LOOK OFF TOO IF YOU DONT MIND.

Originally Posted by tomislav

Why do you automatically assume that if I don't stroke LeBrons or Kobes $*%+ that I'm a "HATER"

If there are few words that I would ban and kill people for saying it would be

HATER

CLASSIC

and SWAG

the +@$% UP
YOU NEED TO CALM THE @#!@ DOWN DOG....

YOURE SO BUSY RUNNING YOUR MOUTH YOU DIDNT EVEN NOTICE, I DIDNT EVEN USE THE WORDS YOU LISTED IN MY POST....

NOTHING WRONG WITH ROOTNG FOR YOUR TEAM, BUT WHEN YOU SIT AROUND WAITING FOR A SPECIFIC PERSON/TEAM TO FAIL...

WHAT ARE YOU????

YOU A !##^^& LAME ANYWAY FALL BACK WITH YOUR DISGRUNTLED ***...

GO OPEN UP ANOTHER TAB & FAP SO YOU CAN RELAX...

F!@@^& CLOWN...

*srry 4 the caps lock yall*

It stems from the extreme slurping that they generate from the media. Also the Kobe and Lebron stans don't help at all. It's tough toreally root for someone who has so many obnoxious fans that are complete idiots, you just don't want to be apart of that or thrown in the same category asthem.
But it is sad that they can't be appreciated for their talent.

But people should root for their HOME TEAM, I still don't understand the logic behind rooting for one player( like Lebron and Kobe) and not knowing onedamn thing about the team they play for. Your hometeam should always come before a player. Just a little semi-off topic rant.

Originally Posted by brandnew21

this is a good series but damn lebron gets the most ridic calls. it doesn't make sense.
Cause he's Lebron. D12 had that clean block but since it's LBJ, he gets the foul. I seen a lot of offensive fouls committed by bull butnone of em gets called.

I aint one to hate on a dude for the sake of hatin, do I think Lebron is overrated? yes, not sayin he's not good but quit makin dude invincible. Dudes gonhate Kobe for life, that's a given, he earned my respect so I can't say much.
laugh.gif

only reason why we want to see these guys fails is cuz league + media + networks are force feeding us lebron vs. kobe. i hate it when people count theirchickens before they hatch... to be honest with you. cleveland is a boring team to watch....they are boring as hell. magic vs. denver or magic vs. LA lookslike it'll be alot more entertaining

Damn people are freaking out in this thread.

I don't hate Lebron by any means, I think he's the one of the best players in the league, and I'm personally a fan. Do I dislike the blatant callshe gets sometimes? Yes of course, but I dislike that anytime a superstar gets special treatment.

The Cavs are a dangerous team when their role players can hit their shots, and at some point you would think they would start falling.

The Magic need to win game 4 at home to really put the pressure on the Cavs. I still think Orlando could win even with a game 4 loss, but it would just relievesome pressure for the Magic.

Back
Top Bottom