OFFICIAL EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS GAME 4 THREAD: CAVS VS MAGIC TUES 5/26 8:30 EST TNT

how is that a foul when D12 was pullin him down some of you dudes just want to say rigged foreverything

i was thinking the magic would get a lil bit of home love but the refs are having none of that
indifferent.gif

if you make the call on Lebron falling, you have to call the foul on Varejao, i like Lebron but the refs are making me hate the Cavs

huge bailout call on lebron. im good with the no call on the d12 play..but cmon, nba refs aren't supposed to bail out players like that with < 2 mins inthe game. please..

Originally Posted by Sriracha Hot Sauce

THAT WAS NOT A FOUL!!!!!

DWIGHT WAS UNDER THE BASKET, HE HAD NO CHANCE OF SCORING A BASKET!!!!!

He got pushed under the basket. The #%$! are you looking at.

I honestly think they need to revise what constitutes a blocking foul, especially in situations like that. If the offensive player totally instigates thecontact I think that should be an offensive foul, regardless of whether the defender was set. If a defender can't give ground and absorb contact, thatallows the offensive player to simply throw himself at the defender and receive the foul call.

shoulda been a foul on howard on the last play; dude was grabbing varejao's arm the entire way. the replay clearly showed it.

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Calm yall #+% the ##** down, that wasnt foul right there
laugh.gif
....D12 was wrapped around before the oop, then pulled him down.

You cant call that...
that would make sense if they didnt just call that horse %%@$ on Pietrus.

James has run him over a good 10 times this whole series, hes gottten one call and that was cus it was a blatant elbow to the Eye

laugh.gif
@ a Laker fan calling anything rigged, like "they" don'twant the Lakers in the finals as much as the Cavs.

Stan Van Gundy annoys me.

NBA = WWE

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by Sriracha Hot Sauce

THAT WAS NOT A FOUL!!!!!

DWIGHT WAS UNDER THE BASKET, HE HAD NO CHANCE OF SCORING A BASKET!!!!!

He got pushed under the basket. The #%$! are you looking at.
Watch it again and see Dwight drag his arm. You kiddin me?

Back
Top Bottom