OFFICIAL EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS GAME 4 THREAD: CAVS VS MAGIC TUES 5/26 8:30 EST TNT

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

"Clutch"

The hell are you guys talking about

IT'S A FREE THROW!!!!
tell the lakers that
I could care less about the Lakers.... this isn't about the Lakers.... it's about a FREE THROW..... I don't care WHOYOU ARE..... you have to make FTs

I shoot FTs at a 90% clip.

Free throws ARE NOT HARD

They looked tangled up because Dwight fell on Varejao

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

the fix is in indeed

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I know 85% of y'all are LeBron haters now.

But that call on Pietrus was legit.

When you look from the top angle you can see him pull LBJ down with his right arm.

I could be wrong... But I'm pretty sure that's what I saw.

And yes, Dwight actually created that contact.

he had his hands up and pulled the chair fam.

Howard needed to pause and then go strong to the hoop or just seal Verajao and wait for the ball to come to him. It's the small stuff that he justdoesn't know how to do yet.

well there it is folks...your nba champions cleveland cavaliers
indifferent.gif
...there is no way that was a foul on mikael pietrus...no way...thats a damn shame

this is such a lame way to go into ot...not even suspenseful...straight politics. I like Lebron as much as the next man but this is ridiculous. If he wins achampionship this way I wont even respect it. Nothing but politics. He throws an elbow into the defender and gets the call, its too obvious

That LeBron foul actually WAS a foul. Dude got tripped, it's pretty obvious. That last play was as obvious foul Howard by pulling Varajao down.

Back
Top Bottom