Official EAGLES at GIANTS Divisional Round Jan. 11 1:00 EST Vol. Round 3 .. FIGHT!!

Lmao @ yall. 50 % of NT was ghost all season until last year when the Cowboys lost to the Giants in the first round. Than yall cats came out on some roach #%#$and u wanna %@*#$ and complain when cats do the same thing to yall. Hypocrtical lil **%#$!+. Stop getting mad, go collect sneakers or something.

Dudes on here really getting ready to break keyboards and #%#$. Its all fun and games
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by BoTz LuVz 23z

i slept thru the game
indifferent.gif

only to wake up and see coughlin talkin to the media. then i peeped the final score
frown.gif
tired.gif

#$%^&*
what kind of fan sleeps through a playoff game?
laugh.gif
that's what i was thinking. and a playoff game aswell.

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

on a sidenote, where's phillypac aka comebacklegend....I wanna hear his postgame comments regarding NYC.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What can he say about NYC?

Philly is a cesspool compared to my city.

that's worse than the Texas fan who took a shower during the game then came back askin us what happened Thursday night
laugh.gif

first of all , im a jet fan

wts, eli's a bum. i've been sayin this for years. last year the dude got lucky flat out. if assante catches that pass , game over. this dude does notimpress me at all. when was the last time you've seen little eli throw a spiral ? my daughter throws a better looking ball. he had a good season, truei'll give him that. but this is what your going to get from eli for the rest of his career. lopsided throws, interceptions and tantrums.

now i'll say it before anybody else, my team choked and my qb sucked. but can any of you giant fans honestly say that eli is a top 5 qb in this league ?maybe but i think i can name 5 better.

furthermore, eli proved today that he is in fact adopted
laugh.gif

Debatable.

Thing is..

everyone on here either knocks Eli, Romo, Big Ben, Rivers, McNabb, and anyone not named Tom Brady and Peyton Manning.

Solid starting QB's are hard to find to begin with, Eli IS that.

Eli had 11 INT's all season long and has improved from last season, the conditions were poor (he never ever plays well in windy conditions) and the playcalling was bad and predictable. There are throws that Eli makes sometimes that only few guys can make, just look at the beautiful throw to Hixon down thefield today for example.

I don't know about Top 5 but he is Top 10 for sure. Top 5 to me would be Peyton, Brady, Brees, McNabb (whenever he is healthy) and Rivers.

The Giants team played poorly, although the D held their own they were on the field for wayyy too long since the O moved the chains but could not punch it infor TD's.

everything else you said i can dig, but bad conditions i can't buy that one. you can't tell me last years nfc championship conditions were better thantodays. furthermore thats his HOME field. he should know how to handle any conditions in his home field. and that throw to hixon was not beautiful, accurate tothe point where only hixon could get it, but not beautiful. that was another wobbler. flacco had bad conditions yesterday and was throwing lasers.

i'll give you top 10, but top 10 is not elite.......

everything else you said i can dig, but bad conditions i can't buy that one. you can't tell me last years nfc championship conditions were better than todays. furthermore thats his HOME field. he should know how to handle any conditions in his home field. and that throw to hixon was not beautiful, accurate to the point where only hixon could get it, but not beautiful. that was another wobbler. flacco had bad conditions yesterday and was throwing lasers.

I'm not talking bad conditions in general, but WINDY conditions. Eli just has always had trouble in those kinds of conditions throwing AGAINST the wind.You can't compare Flaco because dude's arm is as good as there is in the league, some people just have a more difficult time than others. The wind wasjust one factor that wasn't the only reason.

...and nobody at any point ever said Eli is an elite QB, he is just a very good one.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

everything else you said i can dig, but bad conditions i can't buy that
one. you can't tell me last years nfc championship conditions were
better than
todays. furthermore thats his HOME field. he should know how to handle
any conditions in his home field. and that throw to hixon was not
beautiful, accurate to
the point where only hixon could get it, but not beautiful. that was
another wobbler. flacco had bad conditions yesterday and was throwing
lasers.

I'm not talking bad conditions in general, but WINDY conditions. Eli just has always had trouble in those kinds of conditions throwing AGAINST the wind. You can't compare Flaco because dude's arm is as good as there is in the league, some people just have a more difficult time than others. The wind was just one factor that wasn't the only reason.

...and nobody at any point ever said Eli is an elite QB, he is just a very good one.

i've come to the conclusion that me and you will never agree on anything
laugh.gif

go yanks ........

the giants copy the eagles style

no way a style jacker gonna beat a originator

NY aint beating Philly in any sport,NY is only good at running cons and misleading the public

Awesome awesome win. It has been such a joy watching this team come together the past few weeks. We are really on a roll right now and playing great football.Going to Arizona and playing in that loud !%! stadium is going to be tough, they are playing some great ball right now as well. One win away from the superbowl... Who would have thought that would be a possibility a couple months of ago for the eagles? Absolutely amazing. Congrats to the giants for a good seasonas well. It's tough doing it twice, you guys will be back next year.

Back
Top Bottom