Official EAGLES at GIANTS Divisional Round Jan. 11 1:00 EST Vol. Round 3 .. FIGHT!!

LMAO @ Giants fans gettin mad. Last time I checked, The Giants had more pro bowlers this year than the Cowboys. Fact is, if the Giants aren't rushing for200 yards a game, Eli struggles. Romo is a certified bum in December for some reason, but everygame is dependent on how he plays, not his running backs
laugh.gif

Giants fans get comfortable and have a
macys_couch_450.jpg

Welcome aboard. There's plenty of room for Eagles fans next week when Fitz handles the bizz
pimp.gif

Show that emotion, AR! You deserve it big guy.

Chris Myers: "How did you guys get those big back-to-back fourth down stops?"
Brian Dawkins: "That's what we do...it's just what we do."

I'm gonna have to say that our D is officially back. And to think I was beginning to question Jim Johnson
ohwell.gif

Wonder if Q's gonna be able to go next Sunday...

Giants fans, there is room for you on my Jets couch
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Dude's recruiting fans for his squad.

When the Colts were 1-2 and Giants were 3-0, ESPN had that exact poll. It was 52-48 in Peyton's favor
roll.gif

Oh my, misinformed football fans much?

I think Jeff Lurie does everything he can to bring Reid and McNabb back again. McNabb has taken alot of abuse but the guy has always said he wants to stay in Philadelphia...we'll see but I think it's a good chance.

I'd have to believe that both of them have done enough in recent weeks to save their respective jobs...

LJ Smith rocking the Crooks and Castles hoody on the post game

LJ is a big boy when you see him next to the average man

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

LMAO @ Giants fans gettin mad. Last time I checked, The Giants had more pro bowlers this year than the Cowboys. Fact is, if the Giants aren't rushing for 200 yards a game, Eli struggles. Romo is a certified bum in December for some reason, but everygame is dependent on how he plays, not his running backs
laugh.gif

Giants fans get comfortable and have a
macys_couch_450.jpg

Welcome aboard. There's plenty of room for Eagles fans next week when Fitz handles the bizz
pimp.gif
Nobody is mad really just disappointed, every single fan knew this game would be very tough.......you're just bein' a troll for bringingup something irrelevant to make ya'self feel better.

Haha romo > eli told ya so blah blah. Eli had a great season (21 TD and 11 INT) and didn't play well with the wind today, and the play calling wasterrible all throughout. Eli is a better quarterback than Romo I don't care how many more yards he throws for from September-November......come Dec/Jandude folds like a cheap lawn chair.

Romo and the Cowboys =

heartless_hidetsugu.jpg

When the Colts were 1-2 and Giants were 3-0, ESPN had that exact poll. It was 52-48 in Peyton's favor

I am pretty sure the question was who is the better quarterback at this point of the season, because in that case the poll results were correct (Peyton washobbling on one leg).

...and NO, Plax will not be with the team next season he is as good as gone.

at people thinking the cards stand a chance against us..

Did you see how they played last week?

Their defense has looked great, they play even better at home, and they have a huge playmaker in Futz (and Boldin will be back). Keep overlooking them.

Yeah you can't take the Cards for granted just because of how we mauled them in the regular season. This will be least a little tougher than last time.

Originally Posted by javier5857

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
at people thinking the cards stand a chance against us..
laugh.gif
at this dude thinking his team is unstoppable now

any given sunday, homey

Haha romo > eli told ya so blah blah.
Exactly. This dude waited two full weeks to come into a thread and be like "na na na na na" like a little girl holding a grudge.Everyone seen this dude post up and most people who actually know a little bit about football ain't taking what this crab posts seriously. Playing in avirtual sandbox acting as immature as a 5 year old. Clown @*% dude lol.

Do not underestimate the Cardinals

ignore the Eagles fans who just hopped on board last week

I think the match up favors us and I liked them against Carolina with the pts but I def did not see a blow out coming

the first time we played is irrelevant IMO

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I think the match up favors us and I liked them against Carolina with the pts but I def did not see a blow out coming

now that def. is fair to say

i'm not even surprised the giants lost

the way they were playing the last few games, i had a feeling they would lose (check my earlier post)

the eagles were more hungrier than the giants, hats off to them

we'll be back next year at full strength hopefully

^One of the most level headed comments I've seen in this thread after the game. Good luck to yall but I can't root for another NFC East team
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

agreed.

Cards want a taste of the Super Bowl, so do the Eagles.

like I said, McNabb and Warner will put on a show, but the Eagles D will prevail at the end.

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

Exactly. This dude waited two full weeks to come into a thread and be like "na na na na na" like a little girl holding a grudge. Everyone seen this dude post up and most people who actually know a little bit about football ain't taking what this crab posts seriously. Playing in a virtual sandbox acting as immature as a 5 year old. Clown @*% dude lol.

Exactly. This dude waited two full weeks to come into a thread and be like "na na na na na" like a little girl holding a grudge. Everyone seen this dude post up and most people who actually know a little bit about football ain't taking what this crab posts seriously. Playing in a virtual sandbox acting as immature as a 5 year old. Clown @*% dude lol.

Aka you don't have a comeback.

you had nothing else to say; now you resorted to a U MAD pic.

Nice counter there.
eyes.gif

Face it your Boys are out of the playoffs, so you shouldn't been talking in the first place.

Originally Posted by BoTz LuVz 23z

i slept thru the game
indifferent.gif

only to wake up and see coughlin talkin to the media. then i peeped the final score
frown.gif
tired.gif

#$%^&*
what kind of fan sleeps through a playoff game?

Back
Top Bottom