Official EAGLES at GIANTS Divisional Round Jan. 11 1:00 EST Vol. Round 3 .. FIGHT!!

Andy Reid's game/time management is very questionable at times. Overall, I'm very pleased with the Eagles through the first half. Can't reallycomplain with a 10-8 lead and the ball to start the second half.

Offensively:
1) No turnovers (protect the football at all costs)- the one McNabb INT didn't really hurt us with field position or even in the big scheme of thingsluckily.
2) Continue running the ball to keep the Giants D honest- switch off with Westbrook and Buckhalter to keep them fresh.
3) As far as the passing attack I'd go with quick short throws to negate the pressure they're getting on McNabb- I can't say it enough aboutgetting DeSean more involved, he's a playmaker bottom line so put the football in his hands.

Defensively:
1) Signature Jim Johnson- timely blitz packages
2) Bend but don't break- I'd be more than happy with a repeat of the first half, we can give up the occasional 20-yard run to Jacobs but nothing morethan that (prevent the big yardage plays).
3) Opportunistic- Zant doin' work as usual but we have to stop dropping potential INTs (so frustrating to watch). And Sheldon Brown...please make a play onthe ball!!

Giants keep playing the way they are (minus the INT) they will win this game, only yards PHI got was off that prevent.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I've never heard of adding 5 yrs for illegal contact to the end of the play. Either u accept the 5 yrd penalty for 1st down or decline it and keep the result of the play.

Mike Grier doesn't seem to be having his best game
I was thinking the same thing there Gunna. Something seemed wrong about that.
Had that been the wrong call, someone would have said something I'm assuming.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I've never heard of adding 5 yrs for illegal contact to the end of the play. Either u accept the 5 yrd penalty for 1st down or decline it and keep the result of the play.

Mike Grier doesn't seem to be having his best game
I was thinking the same thing there Gunna. Something seemed wrong about that.
Had that been the wrong call, someone would have said something I'm assuming.
Yeah I guess. It definitely struck me as odd though.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Giants keep playing the way they are (minus the INT) they will win this game, only yards PHI got was off that prevent.
I agree. Philly ain't really doing much on offense. Giants need to capitalize on red zone opportunities. That's been their achille'sheel for most of the year

If the giants keep playin this way they can't win they gotta feature the run more...tooo much throwin from eli used them three backs.....INT!!!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Fred Robbins big ol +#* aint gonna stop us from comin down the field again to get some points...nice play though.

Back
Top Bottom