Official EAGLES at GIANTS Divisional Round Jan. 11 1:00 EST Vol. Round 3 .. FIGHT!!

What type of flag was that
indifferent.gif

smh.gif

Our D always does that %$$%......Stop trying to play prevent like its the end of the game and the Eagles need a TD....Play the same way you were playing thewhole half
mad.gif
smh.gif

I've never heard of adding 5 yrs for illegal contact to the end of the play. Either u accept the 5 yrd penalty for 1st down or decline it and keep theresult of the play.

Mike Grier doesn't seem to be having his best game

Very nice drive by the Eagles, but they could have managed the clock a little better. Good game so far
pimp.gif

What horrible playcalling at the end there
smh.gif
Not only did you not run when it was first and 5, by doing so a ton of time was left on the clock
smh.gif

We gotta will do better in the second half!

what a sloppy first half.

eli - better passes
hixon - catch the damn ball
pierce - where the sacks at

come on!

Gave away 10 points. -_- We should of killed the clock and finish the half up 1. Like how jacobs is running the ball and the oline is playing great in both therunning and passing game. I'm confident we could come out with the W this game.

Andy called that timeout prematurely. It would be a good time for Westbrook to break out now, in the second half.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I've never heard of adding 5 yrs for illegal contact to the end of the play. Either u accept the 5 yrd penalty for 1st down or decline it and keep the result of the play.

Mike Grier doesn't seem to be having his best game
I was thinking the same thing there Gunna. Something seemed wrong about that.

Both D Are playin extremely well...Eli and Donovan both look very off...Andy Reid has to try to get some form of running game goin

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

What type of flag was that
indifferent.gif
i hate when people cry about flags, how was that not a flag? explain

and you are lucky they didnt call that hold in the endzone and put us on the 1

Mcnabb and Eli have the same exact passing completion rate with 1 INT a piece in this wind.

Classic Eagles-Giants game so far today.

and give DeSean some catches...the Giants D put the Eagles O in check with blitzing.

Back
Top Bottom