Official EAGLES at GIANTS Divisional Round Jan. 11 1:00 EST Vol. Round 3 .. FIGHT!!

good ol' smash mouth football at its finest
pimp.gif

I mean dawk didn't have to go in while ward was goin down but I wouldn't call him a dirty player I have seen a lot worse than that

1st and 3rd quarters are going to be rough on Eli....that wind is making his passes even more wobbly...have to wait to see if it'll be the same with McNabbin the 2nd and 4th

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

Dawkins plays so dirty its not even funny

But I bet if he was on NY he'd be aight though.
laugh.gif
Ain't no point in even arguing that man. Everybody be hitting late when the player is already on the ground, whether he leading with thehelmet or not.

I mean dawk didn't have to go in while ward was goin down but I wouldn't call him a dirty player I have seen a lot worse than that

whoever makes the fewest mistakes will win this game. neither team is really doing anything on offense.

GO GIANTS

mcnabb was 0 seconds away from fumbling ... good job by him getting that ball away ... when will people learn not to block in the back ....

put jacobs in the game ... and its a different team ... i have nothing against ward but he is not the feature back of that offense

Back
Top Bottom