Official EAGLES at GIANTS Divisional Round Jan. 11 1:00 EST Vol. Round 3 .. FIGHT!!

nono.gif

That soft call ruined the Giants good field position, would've never even been in that situation.
indifferent.gif

WIND FTL!

Eagles aint getting jack going as far as the running game...I mean look at westbrook, he's trying to leap in from the 3
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KGdakid21

Eagles aint getting jack going as far as the running game...I mean look at westbrook, he's trying to leap in from the 3
laugh.gif
Word. That was dumb as hell. How you gone try and leap from the 3?
smh.gif
. Good thing we got the TD on the next play though.

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

Giants' fans better hope Manning doesn't pull a Delhomme or Romo.
I highly doubt he will play like those two bums.

He should have thrown that away though, I haven't seen him force a pass in a while.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

That soft call ruined the Giants good field position, would've never even been in that situation.
indifferent.gif

WIND FTL!

yeh bad call but that is still a bad play call .... and then an terrible throw on top of that

lets go eagles.... keep the pressure on eli hes good for a couple more picks. like i said we just need a better read from samuel.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

indifferent.gif

WIND FTL!

Not a soft call. Carey just made an odd call. You can't prevent a player from coming back in bounds, which is exactly what the Giants did.

Back
Top Bottom