Official E3 2012 Thread - What Do You Want to See?

NT'ers in LA & Socal you can get into Sony's E3 Press Conference tomorrow @ the LA Sports Arena. 
It's first come first serve to the first 200 people.

You’re Invited: PlayStation E3 2012 Press Conference

Date: June 4th, 2012

Time: Get there no later than 3:30pm for check in. We can only admit 200 people max, and it’ll be first come, first served!

3939 South Figueroa Street

Los Angeles, CA 90037

Parking:

Self parking will be available for any guests who are driving their personal vehicles. Please enter Parking Lot 5 on MLK Boulevard at Hoover and when you arrive please tell the lot attendant that you are attending the Sony Press Event.

Link:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012...-2012-watch-live-attend-the-press-conference/

I posted it in the PS3 thread and started a thread in the Socal regional forum.

But I guess nobody is down for a mini NT summit.

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

This console is launching this holiday season so its very unlikely that it will bomb, if Nintendo can have Mario or one of its staple games at launch the software will sell the hardware.

If I got it correctly from that video, you can facetime with random people you meet online? If so
laugh.gif
&
devil.gif
at the same time.

Good point. Don't think I'll cop one... or any more consoles. Oh well. 
ohwell.gif

Yeah that can get weird. Lol.

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

heard mlg is gonna host a halo4 4v4 with some pro players, cant wait to see vids of that

eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 no amount of text could cover my excitement for this. MLG on Reach was absolute garbage.. for it to be suited for MLG play off the bat sounds very promising. 
smokin.gif
Yeah that should be cool. But theyll prob do nothing but praise the game like they did when they got to play Reach at PAX so I'm not really interested in what they say, moreso the footage like Jonbx said. All they really need to do is give us a wider range of Custom settings so stuff that no one wants can be turned off, from what I've seen stuff like the movement speed and jump height are already good, and bloom doesnt look to be a disaster.  
Idk if you guys follow the actual league of MLG but heres the list of who's actually playing: Prototype>Best Man>Elamite>Frosty>Naded>Neighbor>Elumnite

Thanks for the pic of that controller I was just about to look for it. I'm really interested in what nintendo is doing I want it to be great and IMO that controller is step one cause a good controller is necessary for good gaming and the Wii remote is the worst controller of all time

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

^ Yeah I'm looking forward to how Nintendo is going to play this one. Personally, I like both controllers. I just hope developers take advantage of the screen, like being able to draw plays on NBA2K or Madden etc. I know Nintendo is going to offer good first party games, just hope they keep their word on third party games. If I get that, I think I'm good

That pre-show video was horrendous, straight *Barkley* Turrible *Barkley*. This is what they were cooking up?
So that's how a "hardcore" gamer acts?
I can only imagine what the stage presentation will be like...

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

This console is launching this holiday season so its very unlikely that it will bomb, if Nintendo can have Mario or one of its staple games at launch the software will sell the hardware.

If I got it correctly from that video, you can facetime with random people you meet online? If so
laugh.gif
&
devil.gif
at the same time.
I'm guessing that 50% of the time you'll randomly get paired up with a little kid.  That's too weird and creepy 
laugh.gif
After the disappointing gamecube and wii, i've learned my lesson.  I won't be buying another nintendo console anytime soon.  All the best titles come out for the other systems except for Zelda and Mario but those games usually only release one title for each console anyway 
grin.gif

In all honesty, it doesn't seem likely that I'll be buying a wii u anytime soon. Especially when the next generation of the playstation and xbox will be a level ahead when it comes to graphics. Nintendo has been slacking for a long time but yet they still sell because of gimmicks. Well I'm not falling for that.

Originally Posted by SuprDuperFly

original.gif

From N-GAF

I'm going to look at the Nintendo videos later. Looks good so far, to me at least. I've bought every single piece of Nintendo hardware ever released and almost every 1st party Nintendo developed game. Whether it sucks or not I'm buying the Wii U off the strength of the quality of the titles. Honestly, with all the games I've played on 360 and PS3 none of them are as memorable as the ones I've played on the Wii. 

Sony and Microsoft have been ripping off Nintendo hardware for YEARS...hell, almost a decade. I don't think we should give them slack over an ALTERNATE controller. 

More GTA V speculation:
I sort of believe the 2nd trailer will be played at the end of Microsoft or Sony's E3 press conference and the release date will be given which is likely October 2012.Take 2 on their last investors conference call said they still expect their stock shares to reach over $2 per share for their quarter 4 fiscal year which ends on March 2013.With Bioshock Infinite pushed back to 2013 the only possible way they can meet that is by releasing GTA V during this holiday season.

It really comes down to who (Sony or Microsoft) did this to R*:

1409138422_6755375227_o.gif

To get to show the next trailer, reveal release date, and probably some exclusive DLC content deal again like what happened with GTA IV.

hope to see some new info about rainbow six patriots, really looking forward to that.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Oh yeah, I REALLY want a new Splinter Cell with Spies vs Mercenaries multiplayer... Like.. Bad..

Dude, I just want Conviction with a few MP tweaks and I will be more than happy.

i wanna see what sony has in store for the vita...if it wasn't for mortal kombat, mines would just be a paperweight

Back
Top Bottom