Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

UI for Goku is suppose to be about being completely spent and low on power to the point of unlocking the potential to fight solely on instinct with no thought.
Right and given what happened and Goku looking like he did when Frieza blew up Krillin in the last panel, It looks like he's about to rage power up into mastered ui.
Unless what happens is he does get pissed, Moro beats the breaks off him again and he figures out how to calm down and let his instincts take over.

Right and given what happened and Goku looking like he did when Frieza blew up Krillin in the last panel, It looks like he's about to rage power up into mastered ui.
Unless what happens is he does get pissed, Moro beats the breaks off him again and he figures out how to calm down and let his instincts take over.
What I got from it was he was gonna get his *** beat again and even worse than the hole in his chest, then just like when he fought Jiren get that UI going to overpower him.

The final push.

yall not tired of Goku saving the day with his incredible power boost?
I really wish they would've let vegeta shine in this arc.

Been tired of it but it’s what Dragon Ball always been so I don’t think about it too much anymore

Just read the manga. I don’t like what it took to get here, but I’ll keep reading.

I thought maybe some UI fusion was coming when I saw the fusion talk a page back or two. A UI Gogeta using the Vegeta technique would’ve been cool way to end the fight, but guess that won’t be happening. I know they don’t want fusion to constantly solve the problems, but what better to fight magic than magic. Am I crazy or am I making too much sense for DB?

Nope.

Fam is the defacto protagonist of the story. Tried to ditch him and they just couldnt.

This ain't no team manga. Every other character that fights is there to get washed and for the potential new story.

I still love DB don't get me wrong, but DBS manga really just shines a light on how terrible of a story this universe is compared to other Manga

I'ma still read tho :nerd:

I still love DB don't get me wrong, but DBS manga really just shines a light on how terrible of a story this universe is compared to other Manga

I'ma still read tho :nerd:
DB will always be a 80s/90s manga quality wise thats really the epitome of shonen jump.

Toriyama is more in line with a Stan Lee and Tezuka than Alan Moore and Urasawa.

It was never that deep or intricate. Always fun cool adventure with dope martial arts.

I'm pretty sure we're all reading this based on that attachment to our childhood selves that always enjoyed this stuff. With that said, Toriyama's influence runs deep and plenty of manga follow a similar pattern to his.

this man really asking for me to release the text receipts of you begging for more matches amd reluctantly telling me.good game after getting beat.
again took you 2 1/2 years. me having a newborn and not touching dbfz for 6 months to win

this man really asking for me to release the text receipts of you begging for more matches amd reluctantly telling me.good game after getting beat.
again took you 2 1/2 years. me having a newborn and not touching dbfz for 6 months to win
release the texts of me asking for 1 more
i dont care
i posted videos of u getting ur *** handed to u
they in the dbfighterz thread
i can post em here if u want

92D36FF1-4A55-4CA4-B2F9-A968E4E11529.gif

The next outlandish thing they should do is a double fusion.

Have the ss4 Goku and Vegeta fuse in to Gogeta and then have the ss blue Goku and Vegta do the same. Then have ss blue Gogeta fuse with ss4 Gogeta :lol:

hey what happened to that saiyan with the muzzle?
I think you mean Cumber. He was in the promotional anime for a minute. He kinda disappeared after fighting Golden Meta Cooler.
He really showed how bs power scaling is in that series, fought SSJB Kaioken Vegito on almost equal grounds as a Super Saiyan, and then powered up to SSJ3 to fight a SSJ4 fusion

Back
Top Bottom