Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

So he knew of the character when he drew him then.

Doesn't change much of what I said.
I mean, he drew the character with zero context of his story or origins. He ain’t even watch the OG Broly movies until recently

But if that’s your thinking go off man :lol:

I mean, he drew the character with zero context of his story or origins. He ain’t even watch the OG Broly movies until recently

But if that’s your thinking go off man :lol:
He drew the character with allegedly zero context of story or origins (as if he wasn't told the movie was titled The Legendary Super Saiyan :lol: ) and then drew the character again like 25 years later with damn near identical context and story origins and made him canon this time.

Believe what you want with that thinking.

Prior to Broly showing up in the official canonical Super movie, Goku was considered the Legendary Super Saiyan going off straight series alone.

Hell if we want to get Manga technical, Garlic Jr ain’t even canon.

anyways, Beerus > Broly. Sometimes it isn’t about the power level, but about the abilities. Dude will literally erase him if he chooses to. Hell, he could do the same to Moro if he wanted as well. Fact is, he’s the God of Destruction, and a lazy one at that. He doesn’t mind others doing his work for him.

He drew the character with allegedly zero context of story or origins (as if he wasn't told the movie was titled The Legendary Super Saiyan :lol: ) and then drew the character again like 25 years later with damn near identical context and story origins and made him canon this time.

Believe what you want with that thinking.
Don’t know what to tell you man

Im speaking on documented Dragon Ball history history that’s been available and out there for some time now

Seems like you’re going off nothing but your opinion with these theories you putting out there

BE1C167D-B198-4A4F-B44C-BC834F223418.jpeg
6205AFF6-573A-4AB9-8DC7-9FA2EEA19F26.jpeg

Cell was workin that jab somethin’ vicious.

Hakan!!

Beerus can erase the mortals. He probably could’ve killed immortal Zamasu the same way he did the regular.

Hopefully, Toriyama has done the design on a few characters for the movie and series. We know we have Moro. Hopefully there’s a few others in the deck.

Been telling you lemme know

I think we the only ones that have the Switch version anyway

You’d prolly wash me but I’m still down to run :lol:

we’ll get it going once i beat astral chain For sure. There was someone else who wanted to join us. I’ll have to go back in the Nintendo thread.

Based off this and some new info coming out they’re def not doing any sort of SSG ritual here but instead just pouring their energy into Xeno Goku & Vegeta to get those Limit Breaker forms (a la the first Broly movie I guess)

That pink energy lookin’ crispy regardless though :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom