Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Vegeta is a gift and a curse. As I said before he caused most of Dragon Ball Z to happen. By doing this he gave us some great fights along the way.

It wasnt like SSJ3 was planned in advance, once I found out Toriyama pulled that **** out of his *** like literally a week before his first showdown with Buu it kind of made sense why Goku didnt use against Vegeta since the **** wasnt even invented yet. The fight was excellent but that revelation took some steam out of it, especially the emotional aspect of it

“Tell me, is it slavery when you get what you want?!”

Another high point for the English dub and Faulconer’s score. Can’t talk about the Buu saga enough. Beautiful.

That grin and head tilt will forever be my #1 scene in anime history.

At this point could goku already do SSJ3?

What episode does the Buu saga start ? Bout to run it back

Episode 195 if you want the other world tournament with Pikkon, Episode 200 if you want it straight like the manga and immediately pick up 7 years after cell.

That grin and head tilt will forever be my #1 scene in anime history.

At this point could goku already do SSJ3?

It’s too ill. So dark and menacing. Everything about the Buu saga is is just crazy

078E9E55-D033-4EEF-9286-762D0208EF0E.gif

And yes Goku could go SSJ3. Playing with Vegeta’s punk *** :lol:

I started at episode 220 and yo I don't remember any of this **** it's like I'm watching it for the first time

when that new episode for db heroes release
last episode i seen was goku turn bad
with touching that other saiyan that was in shackles

BB4C8013-D08B-4CF5-9E2D-57BE551BC614.jpeg

Gohan's best look

Nah

This **** right here?!

2E014EE5-BF26-4B50-8F48-750B3A1593D9.jpeg

The swag was impeccable. Say what you want about the end result but I don’t think there’s another time in DB when you’re scared for the villain. Even Vegito a few episodes later tried to copy the nonchalant swag. It was just too much. ***** came out and was like “Fight you? No, I want to kill you.” :sick:

3DAE17CC-3367-4FA1-AE33-12477ED3BF89.gif

:lol: it’s all love. Truthfully I love Vegeta. He’s so much fun to root for when he’s got it going on because he’s such an underdog.

Ready to call this a top 5 moment in Dragon Ball history. If you even had a remote understanding of the show this was a moment that would be etched in your consciousness forever. Damn near 2 decades later and if I’m wrestling with Siri on directions I’ll utter those classic lines “tell me does a machine like yourself ever experience fear” :lol: a high point for the English dub as well as Falconer’s score for the show. With the exception of Gohan’s delivery of “guess who joined the super saiyan club” one of the very very few moments where the English dub was better than the Japanese dub.

When I rewatched the whole series a couple months ago almost shed a tear this episode. Had the biggest grin on my face sitting in my room.

1534134475392.png

poll from V Jump... bastards split the GOAT zamas into 3 different spots :smh:

:rofl:Broly being higher than every villain in the franchise except Frieza. I bet the die hards were pissed reading this

Back
Top Bottom