Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

when will we see my man Yajirobi get some shine.  acting like my man don't even exist anymore after he caught that W against Vegeta.

plus the only Z fighter to never die (just sayin)

Gave vegeta the capital L , never got his tail back after yajirobe cut his rat ***

Not the same move. Goku literally turned into a Dragon for no reason

I was looking at it more so as the Dragon Fist being inspired by the energy fist from Dragon Ball. The dragon was more relevant to the series than the oozuru by then, so maybe they made that switch and made it as flashy as possible from there. I didn't say that they're the same move; just that I drew that connection.

My initial reason for responding to your post was really to clarify that he did use it again twice after that movie; just no where that really mattered.

Last edited:
Gave vegeta the capital L , never got his tail back after yajirobe cut his rat ***

Can't front Yajirobe been low-key flourishing since the King Piccolo Saga when he gave Goku and that one demon the hands. Then the dude had to go and show Vegeta that blade not one but TWO times

I was looking at it more so as the Dragon Fist being inspired by the energy fist from Dragon Ball. The dragon was more relevant to the series than the oozuru by then, so maybe they made that switch and made it as flashy as possible from there. I didn't say that they're the same move; just that I drew that connection.

My initial reason for responding to your post was really to clarify that he did use it again twice after that movie; just no where that really mattered.

I feel you, but that move still has no context. One of the games said King Kai taught Goku the Dragon Fist, and Budokai 3 had Goku absorbing a Spirit Bomb as Super Saiyan to use it. Just tryna make Goku flourish for no reason :rofl:

Last edited:
I feel you, but that move still has no context. One of the games said King Kai taught Goku the Dragon Fist, and Budokai 3 had Goku absorbing a Spirit Bomb as Super Saiyan to use it. Just tryna make Goku flourish for no reason :rofl:

Damn, I did NOT remember that :rofl:

That's awful son. Never mind, I clearly gave them too much credit.

Don't want to read the thread cause you are going spoiler crazy but is this available to watch now?

No spoilers in this thread bro just pics that are floating around the web, read with ease bro

GT transformations > Super God Saiyan super saiyan ape god good god ape good ness god transformations

Definitely, I loved the idea of the SS4 transformations and the premise behind it, just the GT story was off

when will we see my man Yajirobi get some shine.  acting like my man don't even exist anymore after he caught that W against Vegeta.

plus the only Z fighter to never die (just sayin)

yo word he never did die...well directly in a fight at least. he died when be blew up the planet right?

Finally got the game after being sold out here in Sydney since the release date.. had to go through Ebay SMH but it's in the past :lol:

Now, any easier way on increasing my level, etc.. or do I have to put up with the damn story? I just finish the Raditz mission.

Wrath of Dragon was a horrible movie. Nothing made sense, even outside the time travel stuff, Gohan Gotenks who were miles more powerful than Goku got washed and they somehow found a way to spin the whole thing into Goku worship like always smh.

Yajirobe probably did die when Super Buu killed everyone on Earth, and even if he survived that, Kid Buu blew up the Earth so he would have to have died.

Last edited:
Finally got the game after being sold out here in Sydney since the release date.. had to go through Ebay SMH but it's in the past
laugh.gif

Now, any easier way on increasing my level, etc.. or do I have to put up with the damn story? I just finish the Raditz mission.
You can do story, but parallel quests are the way to go, you can repeat them as many times as you want. To unlock subsequent sets, you will have to play through the story though. 

People are seriously asking for a high quality stream of a movie that has only released in theaters on a set of islands on the other side of the planet

Why on earth does Goku have blue hair and Frieza have a gold tint to his body

Seems like the series has really gone down hill since the end of the Buu saga...I still remember Wednesdays being the longest day of the week when I was younger because all I wanted to do was catch the newest episode of DBZ on Toonami.

Now we got weird forms and transformation of weird forms after AT said no more transformations

Yeah, the direction is lost.. Lol, kinda sad that there is a God mode.. Now what happened to the next movie? They fight a Devil? Evil Dragon (Actual Dragon)  Shenlong? 

Why on earth does Goku have blue hair and Frieza have a gold tint to his body

Seems like the series has really gone down hill since the end of the Buu saga...I still remember Wednesdays being the longest day of the week when I was younger because all I wanted to do was catch the newest episode of DBZ on Toonami.

Now we got weird forms and transformation of weird forms after AT said no more transformations

Gokus blue hair isn't necessarily a new form. It's him going super sayain while being in God form. Must be something to do with the god aura/ki. As for freiza, considering the back story behind this movie, is a new form really that far fetched?

I havea lot of issues with dragonball z, most of them center around the plot and story. But when someone gets a new form or transformation or gets anew ability people seem to have more problems with that than something like Vegeta suddenly having a brother.

Last edited:
Gokus blue hair isn't necessarily a new form. It's him going super sayain while being in God form.
The only issue with this is that Goku being in God form is supposed to be a form of Super Saiyan itself. It's in the name. They should have just called it "Super Saiyan God 2" or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom