Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

tumblr_mg5y15KyPb1qa3bzoo1_400.gif

Nappa is still a saiyans who would get stronger after every battle. Yam has and radditz could be the same wave length

Toppo does look mad OP tho lol

That GoD aura making him look menacing like on some Akuma ish lmao

so i watched the episode a second time. super disappointed in how they decided to end the dyspo gohan fight, but im not not disappointed in how gohan fought. dyspo is definitely stronger than i gave him credit for but once contained in freizas beams gohan had him against the ropes almost he entire time, which i expected. Gohan was never going to take out dyspo when it came to speed and the only way he was going to do it was by neutralizing it, which he did with the help of freiza. the fact that the ended the fight that way tells me that their in a rush to end this arc just like they were at the end of the last arc which is annoying as hell because they drew out the middle of the arc for so long. i wouldnt be surprised if freiza and 17 get eliminated (along with toppo) in the next 2 episodes.

Last edited:
so i watched the episode a second time. super disappointed in how they decided to end the dyspo gohan fight, but im not not disappointed in how gohan fought. dyspo is definitely stronger than i gave him credit for but once contained in freizas beams gohan had him against the ropes almost he entire time, which i expected. Gohan was never going to take out dyspo when it came to speed and the only way he was going to do it was by neutralizing it, which he did with the help of freiza. the fact that the ended the fight that way tells me that their in a rush to end this arc just like they were at the end of the last arc which is annoying as hell because they drew out the middle of the arc for so long. i wouldnt be surprised if freiza and 17 get eliminated (along with toppo) in the next 2 episodes.
Yeah they wasted like 5 episodes in Ribrianne lol

:lol:

damn son the slander

Gohan fans gotta be loading up for if/when Vegeta gets out lmao
Without a doubt lol but I know for sure his elimination is purely just bad writing. What's the point of the build up if you gonna have him go out like that. Shouldve just invited Yamcha if that was the case

im not purely a gohan fan, im more of a contrarian than anything lol gohans not goku or vegeta but i dont think people give him enough credit for how far he's come and how much his character has developed since this
point here
5142860-8608247370-drago.jpg

to this point here
gohan 1.PNG
gohan 2.PNG

He's the same dude in the tracksuit, just changed uniforms. I thought that "I'd knock you off myself line" was hilarious though. Was waiting for Frieza to do the ho ho ho laugh.

Took a sneak peek of spoilers on the Dragon Ball FighterZ storyline, so I'll give you this one hint..............there are 3 different endings to the story

:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom