Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Spoilers are already out for the later episodes g.

Vegeta ain't going anywhere. Toppo is going to get the hands and Vegeta/Goku will stalemate Jiren to the end.

Goku has 0 chance of beating Jiren regardless if he could tap into a full power UI.

adult Lohan might be the worst character in the DB universe. dude really had no purpose in Super. had all that build-up and took the weakest type of L smh so disappointed

Just saw EP 124

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Ill post my thoughts in more detail later today

what cracks me up about the elimination
gohan aint even go super saiyan :rofl:
dude coulda prolly beat dyspo :rofl:
gohan is so damn trash
waste of potential
goku's kids are so trash

Gohan has been in Mystic form since fighting the Namekians

It's pretty much SS3 without the ki draining

Because he's almost one already and it looks like he accomplished the last step next episode. He's cloaked in that destruction energy ki ish in the previews.

He's not just a candidate... He'd already been chosen by his God and has been training for it.

Spoilers are already out for the later episodes g.

Vegeta ain't going anywhere. Toppo is going to get the hands and Vegeta/Goku will stalemate Jiren to the end.

Goku has 0 chance of beating Jiren regardless if he could tap into a full power UI.

Stop making your own spoilers b. Ive seen them. :lol:

And NOBODY knows how strong mastered UI is except toei dont give me that 0 chance BS cmon

The Cells are growing on me, but the Shenlong and the Gohans are my targets. Watch yeezy drop an all orange shoe and people will call that The Four Star Ball.

I’m over it now. We all know Gohan just wanna do his part and he did. Savage Gohan ain’t coming back and that’s fine.

Be the hero the world needs, because that sure ain’t Vegeta lol

Came in here to slander Lohan more but y'all pretty much took care of that. :lol:

Can't really blame the poor guy. The writers finally decided to give Vegeta a break and **** all over Gohan's character.

This kind of makes me think the semi-cancellation wasn't originally in the cards for Super. They really built him up during the tournament and even he was talking about getting a new transformation. On top of the news being so damn sudden and surprising in the first place

Back
Top Bottom