Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

P.S. I'm excited about this. I'm glad that DBZ is making a real comeback.
pimp.gif

Yeah, freeza is so stong that he has to revert so that he doesn't destory the planet he's on with a hissy fit.

Gohan getting bodied again. Let's out that gohan > talk to rest :lol:

Gold freeza is cool. I'm a freeza fan though

Goku wasn't looking too good against frieza either though.

Will be interesting if vegeta achieves god mode....hopefully him and gold frieza will be DLC on xenoverse :smokin

The only way Vegeta plays a role in this and flourishes is via Fusion. Just give me SSJ3 Vegeta and O'll be happy, its ridiculous that hes stuck at 2

Last edited:
@KingdomFlatbush
REPPED for that spoiler and trailer.
Not surprise they went gold but Frieza looking good. Awesome drawings btw.

It doesn't look like Vegeta or Goku go Super Saiyan in this, and why I say this movie will be Vegeta-centric

1. Toriyama said after BOG is released that if they work on a new movie, he'd like Vegeta to play the central role

2. Freeza was always really Vegeta's enemy. He never did beat Freeza, which was his goal for like most of his original appearance

3. See the clip of Goku looking washed and Vegeta standing over him looking disapproving?

I rest my case. Vegeta will likely flourish in this movie

Gohan getting bodied again. Let's out that gohan > talk to rest :lol:

Gold freeza is cool. I'm a freeza fan though

Will be interesting if vegeta achieves god mode....hopefully him and gold frieza will be DLC on xenoverse :smokin

I think that will be in there. The season pass mentions three packs of extra characters and missions for players to kick, punch and Spirit Ball their way through

It is really weird that no footage of anyone turing Super Saiyan is out. So Frieza achieves God level power in four months, then Goku and/or Vegeta defeats him while never going Super Saiyan at all..... I hope this isnt how it happens

So is there a reason why Goku doesn't transform to SSJ? or vegeta..

and Beerus and Whis seemed to be just cheerleaders? we all know they could just wash freiza if they wanted to..

So many questions :lol:

I still think they're changing too much.

Shoulda just kept SS3 the limit.
mean.gif
Freiza, Whis, and Beerus can still look strong against 2-4 SSJ3s. (Goku, Gotenks, Gohan and Vegeta maybe)

Last edited:

Will be interesting if vegeta achieves god mode....hopefully him and gold frieza will be DLC on xenoverse
smokin.gif
Bruh, gohan is dead
laugh.gif
The new Gohan design makes dude look like he stays up all night watching hentai.

He's was one of my favorites
mean.gif
at least my actual favorite looks like he's getting the spotlight this go round.

It is really weird that no footage of anyone turing Super Saiyan is out. So Frieza achieves God level power in four months, then Goku and/or Vegeta defeats him while never going Super Saiyan at all..... I hope this isnt how it happens
Still wondering this too, because no matter how many Golden Freeza's they throw out to the public going from Krillin levels to God levels in four months makes no damn sense.

Goku not going SS of any type to wash him doesn't also. Gohan has perm SS3.. Even less sense him getting waxed of all people

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom