Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

So somehow Goku didnt master SSJ2 the way he did SSJ1 and figured out how to sustain it with no power drain, but yet somehow made it to SSJ3? Come on now. SSJ2 should become the standard 
Pretty much. Gohan had it perfected and that's where it should've stopped. They should've just only had fusions and dropped ss3 altogether

So somehow Goku didnt master SSJ2 the way he did SSJ1 and figured out how to sustain it with no power drain, but yet somehow made it to SSJ3? Come on now. SSJ2 should become the standard 

According to the anime he achieved ssj3 when he was dead and in the other world the negative effects of achieving and Maintaining transformations are lessened significantly. Not sure what it says about it in the manga though

I hope Vegeta is the one who kills Frieza.  Veg mentioned when he was Majin talkint to goku, something like HE was the one who was supposed to avenge the sayians, but frieza was killed by low-class sayian.

He could also use a win.  He hasn't had many.

I hope Vegeta is the one who kills Frieza.  Veg mentioned when he was Majin talkint to goku, something like HE was the one who was supposed to avenge the sayians, but frieza was killed by low-class sayian.

Besides Piccolo, Vegeta was the most disrespected anime character of all time. Dude went from being a focal point to a glorified punching bag smh. Son stayed getting his cheeks clapped. All that crying and other shenanigans.

It would be nice if vegeta redeemed himself with this movie.

Either god form or being the first to master ssj3 and defeating frieza

Vegeta aint got to redeem himself, Toriyama need to stop treating my ***** Vegeta like ****.

Son went from being the baddest ************ on the show to being a frigging joke. No respect
mean.gif

Vegeta aint got to redeem himself, Toriyama need to stop treating my ***** Vegeta like ****.
Son went from being the baddest ************ on the show to being a frigging joke. No respect :smh:
Man it's so sad, he's my favorite character as well. I remember when he picked up Nappa to help him up after Goku washed him and then licked his lips as he murked him out. :wow: went from being so cold-blooded to cowering before Broly to later dancing to appease Beerus. :smh:

Vegeta was always a pathetic joke.

According to the anime he achieved ssj3 when he was dead and in the other world the negative effects of achieving and Maintaining transformations are lessened significantly. Not sure what it says about it in the manga though

The same in the manga. Ki is not an issue in the afterlife.

Son went from being the baddest ************ on the show to being a frigging joke. No respect
mean.gif
Man it's so sad, he's my favorite character as well. I remember when he picked up Nappa to help him up after Goku washed him and then licked his lips as he murked him out.
eek.gif
went from being so cold-blooded to cowering before Broly to later dancing to appease Beerus.
mean.gif
**** hurt my soul bruh
mean.gif

Yep, and that always made perfect sense to me, thus Goku having trouble using it when he came back to life.

Same. All the movies after the 7th did nothing except make him into a joke to hype up the villain further. Battle of the Gods managed to do the opposite to some extent by having him be the only other person to lands hits on Bills, and by even having the transformation not rely on Goku being better than him in some way.

Ssj3 slander? Y'all are trippin. Son (no pun intended) goes primal and has the caveman forehead with rock star hair and electric bolts that make ssj2 look like kaioken

Last edited:
IDK if everyone knows but Funimation has a streaming app. Can stream DBZ from your PS3/PS4.

I've never saw the full Buu saga so going the entire saga since we're iced in.
im gonna download it later for the PS4. Good info man. Appreciated.

I'm glad SSJ3 is only a temp powerup. It should stay that way. SSJ2 should have been his maximum fighting strength where he can sustain the power for as long as he wanted, with SSJ3 being a temp power up for ultimate attacks and getting boss **** done fast.

I actually liked the term "ascended" more than SSJ2.

And Vegeta always caught the fade. :smh: Always did my boy dirty.

He deserve to be the one to take Freeza out

Just like I've stated in a past post, Vegeta shouldn't have become a regular character. He should have become a wandering nomad who popped up at pivotal points in the series. Training and only crossing paths with Goku and company when common interests popped up.

Vegeta reaching an ascended level of SSJ with his killer instinct in tact would have kept his G status.

Last edited:
My girl uses animebacon. tv for her anime needs.  Looked it up, it has all db, dbz, and kai. subbed and dubbed.

Really wish vegeta got a W once in a while, hope he kills frieza in the new movie.

when he started giving beerus that work 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Really wish vegeta got a W once in a while, hope he kills frieza in the new movie.

when he started giving beerus that work :nthat:  
why does everybody sound different and why does dbz look so different, haven't seen since goku killed kid boo

why does everybody sound different and why does dbz look so different, haven't seen since goku killed kid boo
The person who uploaded the video deepened the voices so that Youtube doesn't automatically take it down for copyright

And Bulma has a different voice actress than she did back in the day

Back
Top Bottom