Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

New form is OD.

I like the classic final form
Logically, he shouldn't even have a new form. The final form is his actual "true" form and the only reason he had so many other transformations is because he transformed into those forms in order to compress his power. The "final" form is his true appearance and full power.

But they don't care

Last edited:
Just make it look like Cooler. Final Form Cooler looked cool. But they wont do that.

^this comment reminded of something I was wondering about. When goku "absorbed" the god ki and retained most of the power, what exactly happened? Did gokus base form get a massive power up meaning subsequent transformation also get stronger by default? Or did a mystic Gohan type of thing happen? Also when Goku absorbed the power did he retain the God ki or did he just retain the God like power level?

Who knows. That movie was horrible. Join hands and you'll become a god? And people are complaining that freeza got stronger? :lol:

My understanding was that he internalized the power, but honestly i have no idea. The entire thing was somewhat silly and unnecessary.

Yeah something like his base power when up and Toriyama doesn't want to make him transform past super saiyan anymore

Yeah something like his base power when up and Toriyama doesn't want to make him transform past super saiyan anymore

I read something about him not going past super Saiyan anymore. His explanation was that super Saiyan 2 and 3 were just further manifestations of the super sayain form. By completely mastering his super Saiyan form he has no reason to use the other transformations which just drain his power faster. Kinda like the same concept of mystic Gohan going super saiyan Possible but completely unnecessary.

As for goku internalizing the power, I wonder if that still makes him a God in terms of ki.

I read something about him not going past super Saiyan anymore. His explanation was that super Saiyan 2 and 3 were just further manifestations of the super sayain form. By completely mastering his super Saiyan form he has no reason to use the other transformations which just drain his power faster. Kinda like the same concept of mystic Gohan going super saiyan Possible but completely unnecessary.

As for goku internalizing the power, I wonder if that still makes him a God in terms of ki.

Very noteworthy analysis. I "guess" it makes sense but we can all agree Toriyama stopped giving a **** and is just doing whatever :lol: but in terms of ki I would imagine that he would be a god in that sense since he's training with Bills and Whis. I believe so is vegeta....when this movie first was announced I also remember reading that vegeta would be the focus....Ssj god vegeta beats frieza?? :wow:

Last edited:
Very noteworthy analysis. I "guess" it makes sense but we can all agree Toriyama stopped giving a **** and is just doing whatever :lol: but in terms of ki I would imagine that he would be a god in that sense since he's training with Bills and Whis. I believe so is vegeta....when this movie first was announced I also remember reading that vegeta would be the focus....Ssj god vegeta beats frieza?? :wow:
I think toryama said he would like that to be the case when battle of gods was released but i think that's confirmed that's not gonna happen, as far as him being the center of the story. Training with Whis and bills probs gave goku and vegeta the ability to access God ki without going ssg

Truth is ss1 (I guess 2 as well) is what's the most popular in terms of looks. Ss3 looks ridiculous and people don't know what the heck is going on. They want to keep goku og or ss1 at the most

So somehow Goku didnt master SSJ2 the way he did SSJ1 and figured out how to sustain it with no power drain, but yet somehow made it to SSJ3? Come on now. SSJ2 should become the standard 

Back
Top Bottom