Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Bulma telling Trunks to leave it to Goku like he's da father :x :smh:
Dead beat father and an animal abuser :smh:

:rofl: :rofl:

Bulma subtly told my guy that he needs to go hit the weights, he was looking flabby out there.

Had Vegeta in the cut like

35dfc62d_tumblr_m877m6XU6W1rd1r5to1_1280-2.jpeg

These writers better not **** around with that gohan tease.

Man, I miss when gohan gets upset/angry... You know that rage is still there b

Let my dude gotenks fight too.

Brollytrunks was a flop.

Trunks is fighting them while Goku goes back to the past with his **** in this hand.

I wouldn't call that a flop. He's fending them off as a normal SSJ, he ain't on no blue ****.

Bulma is so disrespectful tho. Vegeta better go back in time and take the trade husband offer.

Chichi deserves better. Prototype wifey right there. Hasn't seen her man in weeks, but she's in the kitchen cooking that man a fire meal for when he gets back. Only wants her kids to be scholars, and allows you to run the streets as long as you promise to wreck her in the sheets.

Goku a idiot, for real

Last edited:
Trunks is fighting them while Goku goes back to the past with his **** in this hand.

I wouldn't call that a flop. He's fending them off as a normal SSJ, he ain't on no blue ****.

Bulma is so disrespectful tho. Vegeta better go back in time and take the trade husband offer.

Chichi deserves better. Prototype wifey right there. Hasn't seen her man in weeks, but she's in the kitchen cooking that man a fire meal for when he gets back. Only wants her kids to be scholars, and allows you to run the streets as long as you promise to wreck her in the sheets.

Goku a idiot, for real

Meant da transformation itself. Da interwebs was going crazy over it with speculations and theories and they didn't even bother to acknowledge it at all in da episode.

That Broly trunks was def a flop.

DBZ really been spinning wheels. Only so many times they can pull this back to the future BS. We're back at square one.....with them finally thinking of an alternative to beat black/Zamasu.

I would love to see DBS do their own version of the Shadow Dragon Saga and fix everything that DBGT did wrong with it, mainly the fact that 4 out of 7 of the dragons were pointless. That saga should have been the GOAT and they absolutely blew it. Best concept this shows ever had and it materialized into garbage.

Some spoilers

So apparently, Zamasu broke the time machine and the jar where they gona try and seal him into and Trunks is supposed to fix the jar with some kind of skill. Insert - that ghost/demi moore scene :lol:

Are they ****** serious??

at this point I'd rather have 4 episodes of Goku a charging a Spirit Bomb from all universes and end it all.

Some spoilers

So apparently, Zamasu broke the time machine and the jar where they gona try and seal him into and Trunks is supposed to fix the jar with some kind of skill. Insert - that ghost/demi moore scene
laugh.gif
thats the reason why they have the chance to fuse and how Blackmasu is created lol

Some spoilers

So apparently, Zamasu broke the time machine and the jar where they gona try and seal him into and Trunks is supposed to fix the jar with some kind of skill. Insert - that ghost/demi moore scene
laugh.gif
If true then this is BS because there's nothing special about the jar. Seal him inside an empty peanut butter jar instead. It doesn't ******* matter as long as you can put a top on. It's a waste of a goddamn episode.

Back
Top Bottom