Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

[thread="517358"]Quote:[/thread]
I wanted to get budokai tenkiachi 3 for ps2

People charging 100$ for that damn game . :smh:
Glad I got that game for Christmas years ago. I have all of the Budokai series (in original boxes), all of the Budokai Tenkaichi series (Budokai Tenkaichi doesn't have a box),all of the Raging Blast series, and the Budokai HD collection. Basically, I have every Dragon Ball Z game made for home console.
I'm jealous. :lol:

Roommate in college stole my copy
That bastard.

For whatever reason I still can't get into the sh figuarts figures. I've had the opportunity to get a couple of them but I just end up passing every time. I got into figures with the master stars piece line and I just can't do smaller figures now. I do like the latest super saiyan goku though. They did a good job not making all the joints obnoxious
View media item 2040654

Next Episode SS3 Gotenks coming back.
nthat.gif

For whatever reason I still can't get into the sh figuarts figures. I've had the opportunity to get a couple of them but I just end up passing every time. I got into figures with the master stars piece line and I just can't do smaller figures now. I do like the latest super saiyan goku though. They did a good job not making all the joints obnoxious
View media item 2040654
I can't get into the bigger figures/stastues. I need to be able to recreate moments. Every once in a while I may even play with em a bit.:smokin
Running out of shelf space for the figures i have. My mmpr figuarts and legacy zords are boxed up. Think i may buy some shelves. The newer figuarts are great tho. You should grab that goku, that's my favorite so far.

We're still in filler/slice of life episodes until June 12th so I don't think we should worry about super taking on xenoverse split just yet

They were a couple of them. My favorite is Dragon Ball Z: Super Saiya Densetu. In this game Goku can finish training early and save Yamcha, Tien, and Chaotzu from being killed. Also if you place the game right you get to face Super Saiyan Vegeta at the end.

That's the one, just couldn't remember the name

[thread="517358"]Quote:[/thread]
I wanted to get budokai tenkiachi 3 for ps2

People charging 100$ for that damn game . :smh:
Glad I got that game for Christmas years ago. I have all of the Budokai series (in original boxes), all of the Budokai Tenkaichi series (Budokai Tenkaichi doesn't have a box),all of the Raging Blast series, and the Budokai HD collection. Basically, I have every Dragon Ball Z game made for home console.
I'm jealous. :lol:

Roommate in college stole my copy
That bastard.
Budokai 3>

I always pref the 2D fight style .

Budokai one had the best art style. They didn't look like terribly drawn cartoons.

They just need to look at the Naruto games and take notes. Those games do everything right, the characters, the stages, the story mode, they even resolve the fact that Sasuke is more popular than Naruto and make him much more fun to use.

Last edited:
Budokai one had the best art style. They didn't look like terribly drawn cartoons.

They just need to look at the Naruto games and take notes. Those games do everything right, the characters, the stages, the story mode, they even resolve the fact that Sasuke is more popular than Naruto and make him much more fun to use.
Is sasuke still a villain?

I stopped watching shippudden around epis 80-90 maybe?

Last thing I remember was that they found some cave where all the evil mogs were doing some sort of ceremony?

Really bad explanation lol. I stopped watching maybe 5-6 years ago? sheesh

Honestly think that Budokai 2 had the worst art style and designs. The fact that no matter what you did the characters couldn't show any signs of battle damage pissed me off to no end as a kid.

Didn't mind the setup for the world map though and how it was like a game board. And Kid Buu in that game is still one of the most difficult bosses i've ever faced.

Last edited:
Honestly think that Budokai 2 had the worst art style and designs. The fact that no matter what you did the characters couldn't show any signs of battle damage pissed me off to no end as a kid.

Didn't mind the setup for the world map though and how it was like a game board. And Kid Buu in that game is still one of the most difficult bosses i've ever faced.
I always said budokai 1 art style >>budokai 2 and 3 art style. My boys called me crazy, turns out budokai 1s graphics were enhanced on the gamecube version, they had ps2s
Hardest for me was cell in budokai 1, used to rage playing that game. Hardest dbz battle ever was on super sonic warriors 2 for the DS, the last boss is broly with unlimited ki and he didn't flinch. He would spam super moves the entire fight. I raged and i violently shook my old phat DS and the back of the top screen hit my headboard and it broke. Smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom