Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

So xenoverse 2.......how many times can they expect people to play through the same damn story lines under the same damn premise?

at this point in order for me to get invested in another dbz game its gonna have to go in the direction of dragon ball online. completely new story from the ground up

The game looks beautiful 

But if it doesnt play like the budokais then I still want no parts

Budokai 2 and 3 were the best next gen dbz imo

Heck, id love it they did a retro spin to it make it like the snes game with next gen graphics

Last edited:
It contradicts itself a little, doesn't it? Protect the history but also change the outcomes?

The game looks beautiful 

Heck, id love it they did a retro spin to it make it like the snes game with next gen graphics
nothing will ever be as good as budokai 3

The game looks beautiful 

nothing will ever be as good as budokai 3

This guy gets it. Budokai 3 was a game changer :smokin To this day one of the most enjoyable games i've ever played and it had such a large leap in quality from its predecessor. I honestly need to purchase a new copy, especially since I still have my PS2 anyways.

This guy gets it. Budokai 3 was a game changer :smokin To this day one of the most enjoyable games i've ever played and it had such a large leap in quality from its predecessor. I honestly need to purchase a new copy, especially since I still have my PS2 anyways.

Theu re released a HD version a few years back. I downloaded it on the 360

I didn't like Tenkaichi 3 at all. Raging Blast was too much like it imo even though the ultimate blast sequences were dope. I always thought they should've continued with Burst Limit tho

I didn't like Tenkaichi 3 at all. Raging Blast was too much like it imo even though the ultimate blast sequences were dope. I always thought they should've continued with Burst Limit tho

Didn't care for Raging Blast either, never played Tenkaichi 3 through. Tenkaichi 1 and 2 were both great though. Didn't necessarily equal Budokai 3 to me, but they were excellent follow-ups.

Remember the SNES game with the cards?
They were a couple of them. My favorite is Dragon Ball Z: Super Saiya Densetu. In this game Goku can finish training early and save Yamcha, Tien, and Chaotzu from being killed. Also if you place the game right you get to face Super Saiyan Vegeta at the end.

Budokai 3 is great because of the open world, the same can be said for Budokai Tenkaichi 2 with an amazing story mode and open world elements but the combat system is alright. Budokai Tenkaichi 3 had the best combat system than any Dragon Ball Z game ever made but the story mode was short and there was no open world. Ultimate Tenkaichi had one of the worst combat systems in a Dragon Ball Z game, the worst is Battle of Z's combat system. Xenoverse combat system is comparable to Ultimate Tenkaichi's. The one improvement I can see with Xenoverse 2 is those graphic, from what I saw in the trailer they are so fluid and seamless. It looks like I'm watching an episode of Dragon Ball Z in CGI.

I wanted to get budokai tenkiachi 3 for ps2

People charging 100$ for that damn game .
mean.gif
Glad I got that game for Christmas years ago. I have all of the Budokai series (in original boxes), all of the Budokai Tenkaichi series (Budokai Tenkaichi doesn't have a box),all of the Raging Blast series, and the Budokai HD collection. Basically, I have every Dragon Ball Z game made for home console.

[thread="517358"]Quote:[/thread]

People charging 100$ for that damn game . :smh:
Glad I got that game for Christmas years ago. I have all of the Budokai series (in original boxes), all of the Budokai Tenkaichi series (Budokai Tenkaichi doesn't have a box),all of the Raging Blast series, and the Budokai HD collection. Basically, I have every Dragon Ball Z game made for home console.
I'm jealous. :lol:

Just wanted to let y'all know, the next episode sucked just as much as last week.

try to find the Eng sub for ep44 but with no succes, i hated that i almost need wait an whole day before the Eng sub version is out
mad.gif

[thread="517358"]Quote:[/thread]

People charging 100$ for that damn game . :smh:
I'm jealous. :lol:

Roommate in college stole my copy

Back
Top Bottom