OFFICIAL DISNEY+ STREAMING THREAD we're in the endgame now

I enjoyed the season finale of The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers.

The Don't Bothers win back the Mighty Ducks name.

Just read all the upcoming Disney+ shows will release on Wednesdays now. Nice.

Also didn't know they rebooted Turner and Hooch. Tom Hanks better make a cameo.

Hm. Thought they were going to try to make each show get its own day, because then shows running concurrently each week, when that happens, would each own a day of the week, appointment television multiple times per week. But aight.

I just can’t pay $30 for Jungle Cruise, will watch it when it comes out in the Fall for free no doubt.

Hm. Thought they were going to try to make each show get its own day, because then shows running concurrently each week, when that happens, would each own a day of the week, appointment television multiple times per week. But aight.

I just can’t pay $30 for Jungle Cruise, will watch it when it comes out in the Fall for free no doubt.
Jungle Cruise was entertaining. But not $30 worth. It'll show up on Disney+ soon enough. Cruella is already going to be free later this month.

So far the only disappointment I’ve had was Mulan, everything else was worth the $30. I saw jungle cruise in a 4DX theater so that was worth it and I’ll just wait for it to come out free.

Waiting on this CoD update and somehow went down a rabbit hole.

Uncle Sam's real name is Sam Wilson.

So far the only disappointment I’ve had was Mulan, everything else was worth the $30. I saw jungle cruise in a 4DX theater so that was worth it and I’ll just wait for it to come out free.

I paid the $30 for Jungle Cruise and was pretty disappointed. My kids weren’t engaged for much of it either. SMH at Emily Blunt sounding high and mighty about not wanting to be in superhero flicks, yet being in something like Jungle Cruise for the bag.

People always sounding mad when they hear actors not down to be in a cbm. "No, you are not allowed to choose what movie to be in".

Watched the pilot of the Doogie Houser 'reboot'. I liked it. Ronny Chieng cameo was a nice touch.

Jason Scott Lee seems like a good fit.

Have yet to check out Turner and Hooch and still waiting for that series with Chris Hemsworth. His shark week episode was entertaining.

Finally getting around to Mulan, it's taking itself a little too seriously and not a lot of character development, things just happen. Plus she's obviously a girl.

Back
Top Bottom