OFFICIAL DISNEY+ STREAMING THREAD we're in the endgame now

D+ and the bundle are both going up $1 a month, got this in my email

dplus.JPG

this better not be a recurring trend, Chapek.

Saw Raya last night. It was solid. However I think it really needed to be a series rather than a movie. I got strong ATLA vibes from it, however there was so much that was underdeveloped. Aside from Sisu, none of the characters really got time to shine or deep development especially Raya. She was just the standard hero with a goal and nothing else. The threat didn’t really feel real either. I liked it but it could’ve been so much better

An example of deeper dev that could’ve happened in a series is a flashback of raya coping with the loss of her mom and making the jerky as a way to feed the fam etc. that way it would’ve had more meaning than just a running gag of “oh she makes bad food”

Anyone watch the new mighty ducks? Looks like the first movie with Bombay and Lauren graham switching roles from there

Anyone watch the new mighty ducks? Looks like the first movie with Bombay and Lauren graham switching roles from there
Yeah, I watched it over the weekend. It was pretty uneventful for the most part. Bombay is a anti-hockey hermit because of his past. Lauren Graham is playing the same role that she's known to play.

I think it's good for kids. But for the folks who remember the OG Mighty Ducks, it's a little bland.

I just want to see some of the OG cast return and help the team out.

Cool tie-in how Hendricks is the major sponsor for the Mighty Ducks. Who would've thought they would become the Hawks?

1 small recruiting violation and they ask dude to resign and can’t coach!?

must not know what goes down in college sports

Oh ok cool. I got a notification on my phone and thought they were already trying to find a way to raise prices or something

nah its just certain new releases (the big blockbusters) you can pay $35 to stream it earlier than general release

Good to see some of the OG Ducks return in this week’s episode.
but let’s be real. We want Charlie Conway back.
And Kenny Wu is really from Team USA, not the OG

shame how the ducks team are cake eaters lol

Watched first two episodes of Mighty Ducks show so far and have been less than impressed. It's just missing the spirit of the first two movies and I was hoping it'd be something like Little Giants for hockey. I knew they were going to make it family friendly but the jokes have been cheesy as hell imo.

Watched first two episodes of Mighty Ducks show so far and have been less than impressed. It's just missing the spirit of the first two movies and I was hoping it'd be something like Little Giants for hockey. I knew they were going to make it family friendly but the jokes have been cheesy as hell imo.
Well, of course it cheesy. The audience the show is targeting are young kids lol.

True, I really want them to do an adult version like Cobra Kai but yea that's a pipedream lol. I mean one kid was in Good Boys so he has already been cursing and such haha.

Back
Top Bottom