Official: Detroit Pistons vs Philadelphia 76ers - Game 1 Post

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

i'm rooting for Philly, Washington or Atlanta to win it all this year.

hoorah philly!

Looks like Trillapino Trapstar got a new SN
laugh.gif

Out of all the times I decide to go to sleep for a couple of hours
smh.gif
smh.gif
. Can't believe I slept through the entire 2nd half.

nice comeback by the sixers. they played good down the strech. should be a good series

It's always good to see arrogant Detroit lose.
pimp.gif

Reggie Evans of all people came through.
eek.gif

Miller did his thing as usual. Time for Game 2.

started watchin near the end of the 3rd. pretty good game. i now care about this series,it could get interesting

SIXERS! Philadelphia, stand up, indeed!

If Detroit doesn't play their best, focused basketball each game, the Sixers WILL knock them out in the first round. They are that solid of a team.

This is exactly what I was talking about during the regular season.

Dudes were like "the Pistons are better than the C's" and "the Pistons know how to win when it comes to the playoffs".

When I made a comment earlier in the season saying that the Pistons got WHOPPED by the Cavs last year, please tell me what makes them so scary THIS year....some people were claiming that $tern rigged the Conf Finals last year. That that was the real reason Det lost.
laugh.gif

It's still early obviously... but let's just say that I'm not surprised by this outcome today.

People are over-reacting a bit over a single game. I expect the Pistons to make the proper adjustments, but they need to stop with this sleep-walking nonsense.They seem to have large leads but never step on the opposing teams throat, but they missed a lot of layups and free throws, so you know that won't hapenagain.

But with all that said, props to the Sixers, they played real hard today. If you're flat they WILL beat you.

pistons are just that kind of team that doesn;t really respect their opponents. they always seem to be "like whatever" but then they can turn it onwhen they feel like it. it's just that ever since the championship, they've haven;t been hungry enough to turn it on completel.... but pistons willtake this series in 5.

This series is going to 6. The sixers will give Detriot their money worth, butwon't pull the upsets. So the final result will be pistons in 6.

these fools on inside the NBA are killing sheed because he went into the 76ers huddle before his shot
tired.gif

Wierd game, probably cuz i passed out during the 2nd and 3rd due to what day it is
pimp.gif
, but the 4th was exciting and we lost. so +#+# it.
Philly you got a young, talented team that i respect, but you aint winning this series.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

these fools on inside the NBA are killing sheed because he went into the 76ers huddle before his shot
tired.gif

Their right Rasheed should not have been joking around like that.

Games like this is why I as a Pistons fan I hate my team sometimes...

They really need to realize that the window with the current team will not be open forever ...

What a shame... the pistons will have yet another underachieving year, and probably lose to orlando in the 2nd round.... Flip should hopefully be out of a job,especially after what happened with Carlisle a few years back, he was a great coach, with 2 great seasons... and they canned him.... What has flip done?

Nice game for Philly but if anything, this game would just serve as a wakeup call for Detriot. I don't see this series going past 5 games (at most 6)

Originally Posted by grittyman20

They really need to realize that the window with the current team will not be open forever ...
Ditto. Honestly, that joint is basically almost shut. If this year doesn't end up in at least another ECF appearance, I can see the team beingsomewhat disbanded.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Ditto. Honestly, that joint is basically almost shut. If this year doesn't end up in at least another ECF appearance, I can see the team being somewhat disbanded.

thats how it will end up, starting with Sheed then maybe Rip.

Back
Top Bottom