*Official Detroit Lions Thread*

As a Packer fan, I will say that at this point, I am more concerned with Detroit than either Minnesota or Chicago in the division.  They are hungry, fairly young, and have absolutely nothing to lose.  If they can stay healthy I see no reason why they can't finish 10-6 with their schedule and make the playoffs.  Honestly,  I would much rather see the Lions do well over the Bears or Vikings.  I think the Vikes are pretty pathetic.  After this year they are basically in full on rebuilding mode.  Kinda where the Lions were before they got Stafford, Best, Suh, etc...!

As a Packer fan, I will say that at this point, I am more concerned with Detroit than either Minnesota or Chicago in the division.  They are hungry, fairly young, and have absolutely nothing to lose.  If they can stay healthy I see no reason why they can't finish 10-6 with their schedule and make the playoffs.  Honestly,  I would much rather see the Lions do well over the Bears or Vikings.  I think the Vikes are pretty pathetic.  After this year they are basically in full on rebuilding mode.  Kinda where the Lions were before they got Stafford, Best, Suh, etc...!

Im satisfied. Wasnt expecting us to hand out a beatdown like that.
Glad to see Titus make a couple catches. Heard people trying to compare him to DJax, he doesnt have the same top end speed but DJax doesnt make those two catches.

Hope we smash the Vikings.

Im satisfied. Wasnt expecting us to hand out a beatdown like that.
Glad to see Titus make a couple catches. Heard people trying to compare him to DJax, he doesnt have the same top end speed but DJax doesnt make those two catches.

Hope we smash the Vikings.

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Being 2-0

FEELS_GOOD_MAN_DOG_TEXT.jpg
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I cant shake the losing mentality then I'm so used to as a Lions fans. Playoffs or bust.

Stafford and Megatron's chemistry is amazing right now when it comes to the end zone, 2 weeks in a row we go for it on 4th down and we get it with a catch from CJ

Titus Young looked good yesterday, made some nice grabs and it feels really good to have a 3rd receiver who actually catch the ball

Scheffler with another entertaining TD celebration, I wonder if he's got one for every team on the schedule?

Secondary looked great today and once we get Smith back, should be ever better but gonna wait till we play the Cowboys to actually judge how strong or weak they are, haven't been truly tested yet for the most part

Durant looked really good today but our run d was pretty awful in the beginning, that misdirection was really giving us some problems. Can't let the Vikings get those kind of yards on us next week

Schwartz going for it on 4th and goal when were up 41-3?, I approve and love it, we need that mentality every week

Vikings do look bad but it's no guaranteed win and we cannot sleep on this team, we haven't won in Minnesota since '97

And congrats to Hanson setting the all time record for playing with one team in the NFL, the old man still got it with that 51 yard field goal

Stafford and Megatron's chemistry is amazing right now when it comes to the end zone, 2 weeks in a row we go for it on 4th down and we get it with a catch from CJ

Titus Young looked good yesterday, made some nice grabs and it feels really good to have a 3rd receiver who actually catch the ball

Scheffler with another entertaining TD celebration, I wonder if he's got one for every team on the schedule?

Secondary looked great today and once we get Smith back, should be ever better but gonna wait till we play the Cowboys to actually judge how strong or weak they are, haven't been truly tested yet for the most part

Durant looked really good today but our run d was pretty awful in the beginning, that misdirection was really giving us some problems. Can't let the Vikings get those kind of yards on us next week

Schwartz going for it on 4th and goal when were up 41-3?, I approve and love it, we need that mentality every week

Vikings do look bad but it's no guaranteed win and we cannot sleep on this team, we haven't won in Minnesota since '97

And congrats to Hanson setting the all time record for playing with one team in the NFL, the old man still got it with that 51 yard field goal

Originally Posted by midwestRZN458

got my ticket for the MNF game.

im mirin
pimp.gif

me and a couple friends want to go but it sucks to spend $100+ each ticket and have horrible seats
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

im mirin
pimp.gif

me and a couple friends want to go but it sucks to spend $100+ each ticket and have horrible seats
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

im mirin
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Tailgate will be crazy probably.  If the Tigers win the 1'st round it will be a ALCS Game at 4 and a Monday Night football game that night. I will prolly seed a chick from novi that night .

Originally Posted by Zyzz

im mirin
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Tailgate will be crazy probably.  If the Tigers win the 1'st round it will be a ALCS Game at 4 and a Monday Night football game that night. I will prolly seed a chick from novi that night .

One of these days I am going to make it out to Detroit for a home game. Maybe next year if they are scheduled a Sunday or Monday night prime time game I will try and make it out there, been a fan to long to have never made it there for a game yet
30t6p3b.gif
Only have seen them live once when they played the Titans when I was living in Alabama.

Back
Top Bottom