Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

The boy aubrey out here like Johnny Tsunami out here riding waves. Hey man, I see u got millions of hits on youtube and people in clubs love your song. Wanna do a remix? It's a stimulus package but it doesn't seem to work on any of my artist.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I ain't gonna sit in here and front. I was in the bahamas last week and panda is the song that turned **** upside down. I was lowkey seizure dabbing to that ****, but ot Genesis don't get enough credit. He got 3 joints back to back to back, push it had ****** ready to punch somebody. I appreciate drake way more now, Cuz when one dance came on everybody walked to the bar to re up on alcohol and wipe the sweat off their faces except 2 gay young white dudes. Grinding on each other on some Mr wavez n co ****.

It's alot of people that sell out those small venues, hell our local artist sellout those same size venues here. He's not on yet b, his biggest hits got other people performing em. Watching all his hard work go unnoticed, "u wanna sing your own lullabies? Don't want ya boss dancing and performing ya records? Tired of bossman stealing all ya hits? Come to epic! LA Reid should steal son and let him shine. He probably can open up for bryson or tory lanez or something.

Lmfao he sold out the same venues as Bryson

We know u was in there gyrating to one dance bro it's ok you ain't gotta lie

In Dallas he performed at trees
Trees capacity is 600

Austin he performed at the parish
450 capacity

Last edited:
Party can barely outsell Joe Budden. He sold 700 more copies than Budden on their last respective albums.

Either way, this whole sales/charts **** for rap is lame. Good music is good music.

Last edited:
PND is trash as a singer or rapper, whatever he be doing. He probably wrote all those wack *** bars for Drake on Views. Drake need to get back with Hush or whoever was writing for him 09-11.

In Dallas he performed at trees
Trees capacity is 600

Austin he performed at the parish
450 capacity
#sellout bruh my mom's got more followers on ig then that :lol:. ***** talking like he sold out arenas. 450 people came to see dude in a heavily populated city, he ain't on yet pleighboi, pull the ovo socks down a lil.

Exactly, when he was I wasn't trynna build him up to be this great established "sold out" tour artist. He's an artist on his way... on his way to what we don't know. I can tell u it ain't stardom as long as he gotta write for the boss and himself.

Nobody said he was an established artist. How can you be an established artist when you don't even have an album out? Hence the debut in a few days :lol:

Y'all tried to downplay it like he was doing horrible or something and I came with facts as usual and y'all took it a certain way.....as usual

No u naming accomplishments that local rappers have like this ***** is big time. What we saying is he's a nobody right now, only the ovo groupie base like u know who this ***** really is. U go up to 20 random people and say name a partynextdoor song and I'll give u a million dollars, I guarantee more than half wouldn't be millionaires. His biggest claim to fame was the kyrie situation and even then people said a kyrie and who are the other 2 people?

Again...nobody said he was big time. I only stated those *cough *cough FACTS because you said it as if his career was a fail...when dude is doing pretty good for himself. Especially someone that literally chooses not to do any interviews, promo and other stuff. you even brought up Tory and Bryson as if they're so far ahead...Tory in the same damn situation. AND he DOES promo...interviews, sway in the morning etc. go find me two party interviews :lol:

Naw you tried to bragg about homie having sell out tours but left out they were > 1k capacity venues

I don't like Bryson but as of right now he is way ahead of PND, and honestly speaking I don't think pnd will ever blow

Naw you tried to bragg about homie having sell out tours but left out they were > 1k capacity venues

I don't like Bryson but as of right now he is way ahead of PND, and honestly speaking I don't think pnd will ever blow

Bryson is ahead but not by much...son ain't a household name either. He sold out the SAME venues...that's what I said earlier. His songs did chart higher though

Songs plural. Most people know who bryson is and can name a bryson song. Hell, people called me crazy when I just found out who lanez was. Bryson platinum b, it's not close right now, maybe son should do media it might help him a little.

Bryson is ahead but not by much...son ain't a household name either. He sold out the SAME venues...that's what I said earlier. His songs did chart higher though
Bryson is ahead of PND ? in what world? The entire internet is anticipating PND's new album, he had a #1 song under his belt, and was involved in a high publicized gossip love triangle.

lol only weirdo's in golf hats think bryson should be mentioned in the same sentence as PND.

Bryson is ahead of PND ? in what world? .

The real world, I don't care for any of them dudes but you're in denial you think pnd is a bigger artist than Bryson tiller right now

PND is clearly the bigger artist, Tiller's name is only buzzin because the former hasn't released a project in over 2 years. Even without dropping a project homie has kept his name relevant in the industry :lol:, are people even still listening to Trap Soul?

Bryson is ahead of PND ? in what world? The entire internet is anticipating PND's new album, he had a #1 song under his belt, and was involved in a high publicized gossip love triangle.

lol only weirdo's in golf hats think bryson should be mentioned in the same sentence as PND.
Lol what songs are big enough to compare to Don't/Exchange/Rambo/Sorry Not Sorry

You say "weirdos in golf hats" like there isn't a multiple page thread in General about NT's late *** just not getting on to "dad" hats...thats mostly everyone in the new generation

You boys are out of touch lol

People IRL don't even know Party has an album coming

OVO is terrible at promo/marketing...they overestimate how much cultural power their social media and radio show has

are people even still listening to Trap Soul?
bruh

go outside 
laugh.gif

PND is clearly the bigger artist, Tiller's name is only buzzin because the former hasn't released a project in over 2 years. Even without dropping a project homie has kept his name relevant in the industry :lol:, are people even still listening to Trap Soul?

What are these hit songs the PND has compared to don't and exchange?

I don't care about what he wrote for Rihanna , she had 14 #1's before him and will have plenty after him. Hell no one cares about the writer anyway (shout out to Quentin Miller).

Back
Top Bottom