Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

In what world is PND a bigger artist than Bryson Tiller?
laugh.gif

The president's daughter just took a pic with the ****** for God's sake

"Don't" is 2X platinum. Peaked at the #13 song in the country without a feature.

"Exchange" is Platinum. Peaked at #26 in the country without a feature.

"Sorry not sorry" is the #67 song in the country. And the ***** album just went platinum.

This is all with no hype, no drake feature...nothing. Party can't drop a song without Drake...and he's still behind. Tiller got everybody and they mother rocking Dad hats. It ain't really close right now.
Plot Twist: He's Quentin Miller's Brother

If that means we won't hear no more trash coming from him in the near future then this is good news.

Hope he beats the charge, comes out a changed man and decides to stop rappin

he wasn't taking over anything , his buzz was actually getting quiter BUT legal trouble is never good n I hope he gets outta this :smh:

What are you talking about :lol: he just release Timmy turner not too long ago and it's doing well on the charts. Son just did jimmy kimmel and ppl were talking about duke from the MTV awards. Ppl were gonna be looking forward to whatever he had next for sure.

he wasn't taking over anything , his buzz was actually getting quiter BUT legal trouble is never good n I hope he gets outta this :smh:

What are you talking about :lol: he just release Timmy turner not too long ago and it's doing well on the charts. Son just did jimmy kimmel and ppl were talking about duke from the MTV awards. Ppl were gonna be looking forward to whatever he had next for sure.

People were talking about him at the MTV awards cause he was looking like this during Future's performance
mr-krabs-is-all-of-us-2-27015-1457975784-4_dblbig.jpg

And Timmy Turner is "everywhere' like Logic and and G-Eazy's songs are "everywhere"

Last edited:
Yeah...Timmy Turner is on the chart cuz of placement. It really isn't the #6 (and rising) rap song in the country. That's the machine.

Dude is trash as an artist, and was looking like he couldn't really follow up panda....but I don't wanna see the young brother go out like this :smh:

Hopefully, he beats his charges...and falls off the right way.

:lol:

He had one big song and a trash mixtape that came and went. Chill out.

:rofl: future fans to the rescue with no facts as usual :rofl:

The "machine" :lol: , I mean good god just say "hey I like future I don't like desiigner" and let that be he end of it.

Panda billboard hit (fact)
Timmy turner billboard hit (fact)

All that other stuff y'all saying is opinion... As usual

The "machine" :lol: , I mean good god just say "hey I like future I don't like desiigner" and let that be he end of it.

Not eem trying be funny.

But "Timmy Turner" isn't ringing off like that in real life. You know this. It's chart placement will have you believe it's "everywhere"....but we all know it's not. They don't play it on radio, in clubs, at parties etc etc.

Don't front.

The **** you saying just doesn't make sense though. He had one big song, he put out a mixtape, nobody is bumping it. Those are facts.

Doing the fake laughing thing doesn't help either. :lol:

But "Timmy Turner" isn't ringing off like that in real life. You know this. It's chart placement will have you believe it's "everywhere"....but we all know it's not. They don't play it on radio, in clubs, at parties etc etc..

How can you speak for everywhere? I live in Houston Texas and have heard in on the radio multiple times...I heard the **** like the other day. I don't even listen to the radio like that. Even while I was in Canada they were playing the overnight from dudes mixtape at a Restaraunt I was at(of course more urban). The dude is buzzing I don't even see how this is arguable.

I mean for Petes sake search his hashtag on the gram, people are listening to the ****...

Yeah...Timmy Turner is on the chart cuz of placement. It really isn't the #6 (and rising) rap song in the country. That's the machine.

Dude is trash as an artist, and was looking like he couldn't really follow up panda....but I don't wanna see the young brother go out like this :smh:

Hopefully, he beats his charges...and falls off the right way.

Breh so you just gonna use this it's the "machine" argument everytime there's a song you don't like climbing the charts?

it's already # 32 in the country and that was before Ye hopping on the remix.........

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom