OFFICIAL DECEMBER WDYWT VOL. POST YOUR OUTFITS AND NO PIC QUOTING!

Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226.gif

BBBFalcs - Dope.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Any info on where I can cop a pair of the new Vans x W)Taps Eras online? 
nerd.gif

-Drew

hey guys, i was thinking of inventing a device that would fit in your pocket that would project an image of your shoe on your foot thereby rendering the need to actually wear your shoes obsolete. i'm thinking i could make a ton of money on it. i'd call it NEUshoes 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

hey guys, i was thinking of inventing a device that would fit in your pocket that would project an image of your shoe on your foot thereby rendering the need to actually wear your shoes obsolete. i'm thinking i could make a ton of money on it. i'd call it NEUshoes 
pimp.gif

GENIUS!!!
eek.gif

wore these today...

Nice Pattas S DUBL, I've been looking for a pair but the resale is quite high on those now.  I should have pulled the trigger earlier.

Finally able to break out my own shoe now that the release date is less than a week a away. Put this together last November and now it's finally ready. adidas had to make a new name for these, adidas Forum Mid Moccasin. This leather is TOP NOTCH, it’s not just the crisp photos.
2vip2ec.png

Ty

those are real nice; just one color or a couple different? it's been a while since I ordered from you

Cham: Thanks, homie!

Fred/Shaun/Tim/CanIFly/DRN: DOPE selections!

These for the first time... LG3iDs.
2cgehhd.png

Back
Top Bottom