OFFICIAL DECEMBER WDYWT VOL. POST YOUR OUTFITS AND NO PIC QUOTING!

Bdis- lol took about 4 years to get a pair for cheap probably won't ever let them go
Brooklyn- why no they had been worn a few times before I got them...thanks for helping to get this tread back on track lol

AJKO's for school, instagram.

f5d507ee213011e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

From past couple of days, sorry for the OD on pics
grin.gif

From Saturday & Sunday went out to Arizona to see the BOYS play and lose in OT
ohwell.gif
, but was good to be with a lot of navy & silver fans
smokin.gif

Saturday:

Sunday:

Monday: (again) Jams

Tues:

TODAY:

Nice wears everyone!
pimp.gif

Nowitzness41 wrote:
DAMB, now all these chumps tryin to hop on the proto express- why is this lame even commenting in the first place (you appear once a month for some hilarious remark and then disappear under the bridge like a troll). @ AWeezy, by saying that, and having it quoted 3X, and then commenting on LWerds stuff, you did the same thing u were pointing out (giving him "attention"). Where are ya'll even comin from on the "hate" tip, we're just sharing laughs. Then all these lames that act like Proto's a NT legend come out of nowhere
laugh.gif

grin.gif

u-mad-11518-1298062748-1.jpg

And yet you still remember a lame that posts once a month.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Dunks r nice,

Good Lord it looks like those things dropped last month! Sheesh.

Same thing I was thinking

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

WDYT LEGENDS- Sais, Dom v. TRH, Shortypop lmfao, the kid from iss with the same damn pose each time (shades and finger point), revolverfresh potoshops, APowers (the realest rapper alive)....who else?
finger pointer was sportfreak, jae oh chen ps'ing booduh into his pics was hilarious, there was that one dude that threatened to beat the crap out of booduh and his bro
laugh.gif
, i think booduh was the first to start posting really nice pics in wdywt, mr. phanizzle had that memorable graff piece room, that one dude (forget his name) that would wait until midnight plus one second to make the new wdywt and pick-up thread got flamed meannn (i think someone posted a bomberman/barbara ann link that got deleted or was that another time?), some comments about menace5star had me 
laugh.gif
....but one of the funniest ones was that beef between the 2 little kids...one was named russian something. i liked it back in 04-06...lots of the stuff that gets praised nowadays wouldn't be tolerated back then 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
 pre-sneaker showcase WDYWT was a whole diff ballgame. good times sigh.  

you forgot NEEK

tight jeans neek > any neek.  
memories fade after all these years but  damb mike i remember when booduh got flamed after he showed face, but yea his pics were like nwt level i make any shoe look good level.

don't even start w the old wdywt

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

did you just UNDS those black/red XIII black/white/red I's ? lol
grin.gif

Had to do it..

Dope stuff everyone. 

I have to add..
Pre SneakerShowcase (& Yuku..)  > _______ .

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

finger pointer was sportfreak, jae oh chen ps'ing booduh into his pics was hilarious, there was that one dude that threatened to beat the crap out of booduh and his bro
laugh.gif
, i think booduh was the first to start posting really nice pics in wdywt, mr. phanizzle had that memorable graff piece room, that one dude (forget his name) that would wait until midnight plus one second to make the new wdywt and pick-up thread got flamed meannn (i think someone posted a bomberman/barbara ann link that got deleted or was that another time?), some comments about menace5star had me 
laugh.gif
....but one of the funniest ones was that beef between the 2 little kids...one was named russian something. i liked it back in 04-06...lots of the stuff that gets praised nowadays wouldn't be tolerated back then 
 pre-sneaker showcase WDYWT was a whole diff ballgame. good times sigh.  

you forgot NEEK

tight jeans neek > any neek.  
memories fade after all these years but  damb mike i remember when booduh got flamed after he showed face, but yea his pics were like nwt level i make any shoe look good level.

don't even start w the old wdywt

Ah I 'member those days! Booduh was KILLER with the cam!  

Originally Posted by DrinkNike

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt
He's Back!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Edit- From 5 pages ago 
embarassed.gif

SHARP eye, mate! Only the originator could spot him!
pimp.gif

For the first time... South Beach AM1s (I know everyone's tired of the cw
tongue.gif
)
2uh7cyu.png

-edit-
Fred: Those AF Max Bs are DOPE! They're from the Mad Hectic pack from 2004, IIRC.

Back
Top Bottom