OFFICIAL December 2009 Website/Outlet/Store ReportThread Vol. Im back and I accept any Xmas present

patch.png

ALIFE_SaleImage.jpg

http://www.jackthreads.com/invite/youngsleezy
^^^^
Click Here for the Invite

Called a bunch of Florida outlets about the True Blues. A few of them said I was the second caller today.
Whoever else is making calls get at me on PM and we can divide and conquer.

Glad the sticky's back.

^
laugh.gif
prolly me but I'm almost done calling all the outlets. Not looking to good for those or the kryptonates

Originally Posted by henman54

Called a bunch of Florida outlets about the True Blues. A few of them said I was the second caller today.

Glad the sticky's back.

I dont think them True Blue 3s dropped at outlets. I believe this dude gumsoles gets his stuff from overseas.
This topic also came up back in the summer over him having all the b grade yeezys and cep 3s and 4s which everyone on here can attest as they never hit.

Am dubious about TB3 b-grades although to be fair i havent seen any over here yet either but you would assume some would exist......

Not off till next week now but will enquire the next time am at the outlet

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Originally Posted by henman54

Glad the sticky's back.

I dont think them True Blue 3s dropped at outlets. I believe this dude gumsoles gets his stuff from overseas.
This topic also came up back in the summer over him having all the b grade yeezys and cep 3s and 4s which everyone on here can attest as they never hit.
nerd.gif

I called almost if not every outlet today and no one had the tb3 or the kryptonates. Gurnee said there not getting there shipment either, so unless theemployees are lying to keep them for themselves or for someone else they should be hitting an outlet soon. Either he's getting them from overseas or heknows someone where nike distributes the stuff to outlets. either way he's on it so you I can't be mad at his hustle. Just next time something hitssave me a 9.5
laugh.gif

edit: bo jackson "beets" are on sneakerpost for $95 here
they also have the "raiders" for $90 on there

Anyone have a D ick's sporting goods connect or apparel store connect? I'm looking to purchase some football WR gloves for work and don't want topay retail.

Something like this:
gf0074_med.jpg
or
pG01-4717025dt.jpg

Lazy B- Call a nike clearance store, i'm sure you can get a pair of gloves pretty cheap.

I made it to Chicago yesterday,just hung out n didnt go anywherre, but Im bout to hit the Rack, a mall and either Gurnee or Aroura. I'll still haveRiverside Mall ,S.Chicago, downtown and some other places befor sunday so get ready for updates. Frank, Flint-what it is ya'll holla at ya boy!!
WHY YA'LL AINT TELL ME IT WAS GONNA BE 1 DEGREE TEMP. TODAY!!!...LOL

Originally Posted by hammerdown10

New Balance shoes on Gilt Groupe tomorrow starting at noon eastern time...up to 70% off!

orig.jpg

If you're not familiar w/ Gilt Groupe it's a site that sells high end and designer brands at discount prices for a limited sale time

If you're not a member you can use this invitation link:

link
sale just started...i just got these 996 for $40...

list.jpg

hurry before the decent stuff sells out

hey guys is the nike FNF over? or are there any other coupon codes that you can use with the nike store? I thought i saw some codes somewhere but couldn'tfind it with search.

sale just started...i just got these 996 for $40...

list.jpg

hurry before the decent stuff sells out

Adding a note: $6 shipping and these won't be delivered until mid January.

^shipping is usually $10...they're doing a $6 shipping promotion for the holidays

$6 is cheaper than most places for shipping

also, it's free to ship returns back

Back
Top Bottom