OFFICIAL December 2009 Website/Outlet/Store ReportThread Vol. Im back and I accept any Xmas present

good looks on the nba sox, 14 pair 16.00 and change for them, my footaction laughed at me but was like hell ya and dude took like 15 pair for themself.
btw he only charged me 1.99 for the first pair and .99 for the rest.

Originally Posted by reakeon23

good looks on the nba sox, 14 pair 16.00 and change for them, my footaction laughed at me but was like hell ya and dude took like 15 pair for themself.

btw he only charged me 1.99 for the first pair and .99 for the rest.

No footaction in my mall
mad.gif

And good looking on the AM1

looks be be sold out to me back in stock now, can someone from nyc hook it up with a swoosh discount on them? i can hook u up on f&f sales.

100% Authentic and BRAND NEW Deadstock Jordan III Retro True Blue Size 9.5 (Marked B-Grade from a Nike Factory Outlet store. Detailed pics provided, A-Gradequality.)

Well searching accross ebay I came accross that. So they have hit. Keep your eyes open.

B grade true blue 3's in the states??? probably not. edit** SoCal heads, the Mens Land at the fox Hills Mall has the black and red (raptor) DMP 7's ina sz 12 for 99.99. I don't kno about more sizes, but that's wat I saw.

Originally Posted by less than heavenly

B grade true blue 3's in the states??? probably not.

london and paris dunks dropped in outlets too. So did Slam Jams. Anyways, here is the new ROSS report. They had these dunk premuims, not B-grades for $34.99.

dunk-premium-neon-orange-2.jpg

and ACG willwoods for $19.99 (looking for the pic, but they had a bright green toe mesh)

If anyone care the outlet that has the kobe IV gradient when I called the guy said $120.00 for them

New Balance shoes on Gilt Groupe tomorrow starting at noon eastern time...up to 70% off!

orig.jpg

If you're not familiar w/ Gilt Groupe it's a site that sells high end and designer brands at discount prices for a limited sale time

If you're not a member you can use this invitation link:

link

Originally Posted by 703SOOP

does anyone have any instore coupons for footaction, im trying to buy some 90's, but im not trying to pay retail, any help would be greatly appreciated NT

you can try using those footlocker coupons

Eastbay...

Still running 20% off Gift Cards. Use code EMEB9G2C during step 4 on the checkout page.

Spend $75 and get FREE SHIPPING. Use code EMEB9HFM at checkout.

Originally Posted by VelvetHoop

Originally Posted by 703SOOP

does anyone have any instore coupons for footaction, im trying to buy some 90's, but im not trying to pay retail, any help would be greatly appreciated NT

you can try using those footlocker coupons

i got a 15% off coupon to Footlocker out of my Nba 2k10 purchase... you can have that if you want...
ohwell.gif

gonna try to see if my mall in Corpus got them.... its 3 footlockers out there, so somebody has to have some... i'm finna drop a smooth 30 bones onsocks... lol...

Did anybody's red qs am1 from ndc ship yet? I ordered a pari and also those product red laces.

I got an email saying my laces shipped. I hope my kicks don't get cancelled. I know the email says shipments may be separated.

Ugh, I missed out on these to many times.

Niketalk, what say you

Back
Top Bottom