official DALLAS MAVERICKS vs. DENVER NUGGETS

Originally Posted by CPG33

That should be a suspension...that is no better than dwight, I will lose a lot of respect for the league if they aren't consistent...

WOW

birdman's tatoos in hd!
eek.gif

I swear it seems like Melo took too much of a reduced role when Billups showed up. Seems like son is just a piece of the puzzle now...and not it's mostimportant part either.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

and thats why he gave him a hard foul, try and get into dudes head EARLY cause it has worked before on dirk
Dirk ain't worried about that bum though... Kenyon Martin cannot keep up with Dirk in man... Period.

Chris Andersen got a better chance...

eyes.gif
PLEASE

You must not have heard him say hes one of the best PF's in the league

It's not like that could have injured Dirk. LOL at everyone overreacting.. it's the damn playoffs

KMart did the smart thing to try and test Dirk's toughness after Dirk was killing it

Originally Posted by Pretty Toney

I swear it seems like Melo took too much of a reduced role when Billups showed up. Seems like son is just a piece of the puzzle now...and not it's most important part either.

Agreed.

But they are winning so you won't hear him whining.

Son, Birdman is exciting as hell to watch... This dude is all over the place the minute he steps on the court...

Dirk is the Chris Paul of this series...dude acts like he gets shot after every attempt.

Birddddddd.
pimp.gif

Hahaha, I forgot how Hubie LOVES to say "The Birdman!". Hubie makes sure to add "THE" every single time.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Beats05

Birdman. prrrr. Best shotblocker in the league. Denver has some work to do.
killyourself
Um... Per 48 with guys that actually play substantial minutes, he is... And I don't think it's close...

Back
Top Bottom