official DALLAS MAVERICKS vs. DENVER NUGGETS

havent found a thread about this series yet, so i created one.

anyways im a mavs fan , so MAVS ALL DAY!!!!!

mavs got a way better bench than denver.

discuss .

Dallas knows damn well they don't stand a chance
laugh.gif

just b/c ya swept us during the season ,that dont mean nothing just like chauncy said .the playoffs is a whole diffferent ball game.

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

just b/c ya swept us during the season ,that dont mean nothing just like chauncy said .the playoffs is a whole diffferent ball game.

Where you been all season?

WOODWORK DALLAS FANS?!
eek.gif

Yeah playoffs is a different story...that means this time you guys prolly won't get swept but you can win 2games and thennnnn go fishing...fair enough?

denver dont get to happy and start predicting ya wins...b/c mavs right now are playing amazing b-ball!!

Yeah Let them make it Dallas needs all the help they can get...Mavs in 5?...ha...what were you smoking today?

I've always been here and I'm a Mavericks fan.

Mavs in 6.
smokin.gif

Where all these Nuggets fans coming from?
smh.gif

This is gonna be a great series.

Hats off to both teams; both playing great right now.

I'm going to call Mavs in 6.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

I've always been here and I'm a Mavericks fan.

Mavs in 6.
smokin.gif

Where all these Nuggets fans coming from?
smh.gif

except for a select couple, nothing but bandwagon and ashamed fans.

I'm not a Nuggets "fan" I'm an Iverson fan so I cheered for those guys for what 3years?...so I would like to see them reach theFinals...Dallas does not stand a chance!...you mav fans should know better all Denver needed was a good point gaurd/leader to go with all that talent...theyhave that now...so Lakers/Nuggets looks like a lock!

I'm not a Nuggets "fan" I'm an Iverson fan so I cheered for those guys for what 3years?...so I would like to see them reach theFinals...Dallas does not stand a chance!...you mav fans should know better all Denver needed was a good point gaurd/leader to go with all that talent...theyhave that now...so Lakers/Nuggets looks like a lock!

Back
Top Bottom